Win a set of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyres!
To celebrate the launch of Goodyears new flagship max performance summer tyre, the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2, we've teamed up with Goodyear for a rather special competition - the chance to win one of two sets of 4 x Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 2 - each prize worth up to £1000
! We'll even fit them for free too!
The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 replaced the award winning Eagle F1 Asymmetric, and improves on its predecessor in every area. The new tyre offers a crossed plies carcass structure for improved handling and comfort, active braking technology for better dry and wet braking, and a lighter structure to enable a 7% better rolling resistance than its nearest competitor. Not convinced? It's currently the highest rated max performance summer tyre on TyreReviews with 100% of reviews saying they'd buy it again!
Entering the competition is easy. For your chance to win you need to do at least one of the below:
Set 1 - Tyre Reviews
- Tweet: Win a set of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyres from @TyreReviews and @Goodyear_UK - Follow and RT to enter! https://t.co/U7G1cmA
Set 2 - Goodyear
- Tweet: Win a set of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyres from @Goodyear_UK and @TyreReviews - Follow and RT to enter! https://t.co/U7G1cmA
You can enter twitter as many times as you like, so for the best chance of winning be sure to follow both @TyreReviews and @Goodyear_UK!
For further information on the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 read the launch report
or user reviews and group tests
The competition will run until June 30th 2011 with the winners being announced within 14 days.
Don't use Twitter? You can enter for one set of tyres by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Competition Terms:
- Maximum prize is 4 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyres
- If Goodyear does not have stock of the tyre in your size an alternative will be offered
- Tyres must be redeemed within 6 months
- Fitting costs are included but must be fitted at the winners local HiQ
- If the winner is not willing to travel to their nearest HiQ, fitting will be at their own cost
- No cash alternative
- Tyres must be fitted and cannot be sent to any other address other than a tyre dealership where the tyres will be fitted.