Accelera Epsilon

The Accelera Epsilon is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 24% over 101 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Accelera Epsilon
185/65 R14 86H   F E 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Accelera Epsilon. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Accelera Epsilon Reviews

Have you driven on the Accelera Epsilon tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Epsilon.

Given 24% while driving a Porsche 996 C4S (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
Possibly the worst tyres on the planet and certainly the worst I've ever had on a car. I bought a performance car with one of these pieces of rubbish on the front nearside and when I did the test drive it sounded as though the front differential was on the blink. I got a lot of money knocked off because of that and immediately I got the car home changed the tyres to Conti SportContact 2 and the difference is staggering 95% of the rumbling noise has disappeared and the car now handles as it should. Please keep away from these terrible terrible tyres if you care about your car.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 20, 2017