Accelera Iota

Show all: Accelera tyres, Passenger Car Summer Touring tyres
The Accelera Iota is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 245,000 miles driven.

Accelera Iota

78%

63%

77%

Accelera Iota Reviews

Given 34% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda CX7 (235-60-18-)
Driving on mostly town for 5,000 easy going miles
I put these tires on my Mazda and what a mistake. They catch a groove in the road and vibrate the whole front end. On a 200 mile trip I thought the front end was going to come apart because the ride was so rough. When I returned, I had the balance and alignment checked and all checked out fine so it was the tire. Definitely not a match for my car and wont take this chance again.
tyre reviewed on July 9, 2014
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Land Rover Freelander 2 (235-60-18-V)
I purchased these tyres for my Freelander 2. I was worried about buying this budget brand, but there was no reason for me to be. For the money, they're an excellent tyre. Great dry grip, good wet grip. Wear well. No complaints & would buy again. Covered 10k up to now.
As good as premium brands I have used in the past, for alot less cash.
tyre reviewed on November 20, 2013
Looking to buy the Accelera Iota? Click here to search for the best price for the Accelera Iota or any other tyre.

Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Land Rover Discovery 3 (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 187,000 spirited miles
Fitted as a replacement for the OE Pirelli scorpions so a lot to live up to.Fitted to a Disco 3 doing many motorway miles with occasional light off road , wet fields,snow,these tyres never failed. slightly noisier than the Pirellis but not much,wear was good and dealt with the weight of the Disco really well. Not much different in the wet.Fitted at least 6 sets to the Disco and they lasted for between 12 to 14,000 miles.Ran higher tyre pressures than vehicle manufacturer recommended for the Pirellis which improved tyre wear and noise with out much effect to grip.According to my fitter, who fitted them all , the Tyres fitted well, balanced easy and caused him no real problems.Will be fitting these to the Range Rover Sport.
tyre reviewed on October 29, 2013
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a BMW (315-35-20-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 11,000 average miles
Tyres already on car when I bought it.11000 miles on still 5-6mm on front,2.5mm in mid tread but 5-6mm on outsides of rears(over inflated?)Gave them a real testing in the wet recently and are still excellent,so ordered new rears but will not fit untill I need to.I use different wheels & tyres in winter,so cannot comment in snow or mud,but seemed OK on frosty roads prior to swapping.
tyre reviewed on June 23, 2012
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Land Rover Discovery 2 (255-55-18-V)
Driving on mostly country roads for 20,000 average miles
to be honest i thought here goes wasting my money but boy was i wrong , they are the best tyre ive driven my landrover discovery on. they have done 25000km so far and i think i might get another 3000 from them. ive allready told my supplier to get another set in for next month. Highly Recommended
tyre reviewed on April 26, 2012
Given 50% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Everest (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 12,000 spirited miles
The wet road is the worse condition for this tyre. It has almost no grip in rain, very scary. However, dry grip is a different world, as good as the other top tyres can get. The ride comfort is also good. Only noise at high speed that is almost unbarable. But for the price that less than half of those top tyres, I may buy them for any dry summer ride.
tyre reviewed on March 30, 2011

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: