Accelera X Grip

The Accelera X Grip is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 92% over 29,000 miles driven.

2016 AutoBild Winter UHP Tyre Test - 8th of 8 tyres

• Positive - None mentioned.
  • Negative - Very little performance on snow, long braking distances in all conditions, poor balance.
  • Overall - Not recommended.

2016 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 27th of 43 tyres

2014 50 Winter Tyre Braking Overview - 24th of 48 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Accelera X Grip
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Accelera X Grip. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Accelera X Grip Review

Given 100% while driving a BMW 523i tourer (225/ R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
As per the other reviewer, there's not much info out there from people with these tyres but based on other Accelera range of tyres & comments on those I took the plunge & bought a full set of 245/40x18 for my BMW 523i Touring.

After the first few miles they really started to grip well. I have pushed the car quite hard on wet & dry roads & the amount of grip is superb. I could not make them break traction despite my cornering being far faster than was appropriate for the road condition (wet & cold).

They are just as good on warmer days on dry roads.

On my car there's no obvious road noise that would be higher than expected from any good summer tyre.

It's too early to comment on tyre wear but there's no noticeable wear after 2k miles.
I'll definitely buy them again & would recommend them very highly to anyone.
They cost approx £50 each which makes them a bit of a bargain!
10 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2016

Latest Accelera X Grip Reviews

Have you driven on the Accelera X Grip tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the X Grip.

Given 89% while driving a Skoda Fabia Estate 1.2TSi (195/55 R15) on a combination of roads for 20,000 easy going miles
They came as a package for the fabia Monte Carlo. They have been on the car for 18 months out of 24 Have done nearly 20 k miles winter and summer. Quieter, more economical, and more comfortable than the stock tyres. As to performance in snow... What snow...
I agree with the previous reviewer. Even in those occasional moments when throwing throwing the car around they have been great.
Will buy again.

0 - tyre reviewed on January 28, 2018

They are just as good on warmer days on dry roads.

I'll definitely buy them again & would recommend them very highly to anyone.
They cost approx £50 each which makes them a bit of a bargain!
10 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2016
Given 87% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/45 R18 R) on mostly country roads for 7,000 spirited miles
Was worried about these as there aren't many reviews about. £60 a tyre which is great for 18's. Have done 7000 miles on them and they are great! Good grip, good wear. They are a bit noisey but for the price I can live with that. Will buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 2, 2014