Achilles Platinum 7

The Achilles Platinum 7 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 5,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Achilles Platinum 7
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Achilles Platinum 7
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Achilles Platinum 7. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Achilles Platinum 7 Reviews

Have you driven on the Achilles Platinum 7 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Platinum 7.

Given 80% while driving a Yamaha (155/70 R13) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I've had this tire on the rear wheel of my scooter for the past 8,000Km and am very happy with it. Yes, you read that right - scooter, as in motorcycle. I chose this particular tire for it's symmetrical thread pattern that is relatively deep and goes high enough on the edges of the tire (important for leaning in corners :) ). It handles very well on all surfaces and under all conditions (I rode over 800Km of gravel roads on Labrador in safety and comfort). It's also dirt cheap in US, about 1/4 of the motorcycle tire price, but last at least twice as long. There are probably better tires out there that would satisfy my requirements, but I'm not going to look for them too hard as long as I can get this one.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 8, 2015