Achilles Winter 101 X

The Achilles Winter 101 X is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 5,000 miles driven.

2018 Auto Bild Winter SUV / 4x4 Tyre Test - 8th of 11 tyres

• Positive - Balance performance, very well priced.
  • Negative - Understeer in the wet, slow steering, high rolling resistance.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Achilles Winter 101 X
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Achilles Winter 101 X. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Achilles Winter 101 X Review

Given 89% while driving a Volkswagen Golf MK5 1.6 FSI (205/55 R16 H) on mostly town for 5,000 easy going miles
I purchased these tires for the cheap price. I wanted to go to the mountains in safety, and enjoy some snow. I could appreciate these tires on snowy surfaces, even late at night when the snow threatened to freeze. The traction is extraordinary, and the feedback gives a feeling of security. I was worried about the official reviews, because of the poor performance in the wet, but even in this case Achilles does not disappoint. The wear of the tread is very low, confort is great, and stability on the dry is always guaranteed. I am sincerely satisfied and recommend it to those who do not have access to premium tires.
2 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2018

Latest Achilles Winter 101 X Reviews

Have you driven on the Achilles Winter 101 X tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Winter 101 X.

2 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2018