Admiral 712

The Admiral 712 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 43% over 70,200 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Admiral 712
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Admiral 712
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Admiral 712. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Admiral 712 Review

Given 31% while driving a MG MGF NON VVC (205/50 R15) on mostly town for 4,000 average miles
Without doubt the WORST tyres I have ever had on any car.

Had these fitted at £45 a wheel (all in). I know thats cheap, but I still expect a tyre to be able to hold its own when dry and in a straight line.

At the time I had a RWD 130BHP MGF and these were put on the rear. After less than 4000 miles they had just 3mm of tread left which is astonishingly poor - I could understand it if they were a very soft compound on a powerful, heavy RWD but 65bhp a wheel is not that much on a car weighing 1000kg.

They span in the dry, the span in the wet (managed snow ok for some unknown reason), they aquaplaned like mad in anything other than a 1mm deep puddle. They lost traction and nearly span me out on a roundabout at 9 mph, 9!!!

Noise was not too bad and to be fair they did feel ok when driving around town in the dry with a smooth ride.

WHAT EVERY YOU DO - DO NOT TOUCH THESE WITH A BARGE POLE LET ALONE YOUR ALLOYS
1 - tyre reviewed on January 19, 2012

Latest Admiral 712 Reviews

Have you driven on the Admiral 712 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the 712.

Given 32% while driving a CitroŽn Saxo VTS (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 average miles
Wet grip is terrible, they nearly get you killed.

A cheap terrible tyre, the khumo 712 that this is a copy of was a reasonable the.

Simply the worst !
1 - tyre reviewed on September 15, 2013
Given 31% while driving a Saab Automobile 900S (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
My Mechanic installed 4 tyres on my Saab. The front tyre broke a bead only months after install. The car was hopping up and down until I replaced the tyre.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 18, 2013
Without doubt the WORST tyres I have ever had on any car.

WHAT EVERY YOU DO - DO NOT TOUCH THESE WITH A BARGE POLE LET ALONE YOUR ALLOYS
1 - tyre reviewed on January 19, 2012
Given 39% while driving a Honda Accord (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
Tyres came with the car. I have done just under 30 000km's with little wear. Very noisey - Tyre compound ver hard. Tyres shudder under hard cornering. Unsure in the wet. Will be replacing these with NT5000's
0 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2011