Admiral 769

The Admiral 769 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 42% over 17,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Admiral 769
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Admiral 769
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Admiral 769. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Admiral 769 Reviews

Have you driven on the Admiral 769 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the 769.

Given 67% while driving a CitroŽn C4 (195/65 R15 T) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
The design is very similar to Kama 234 of Russia.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2018
Given 26% while driving a Nissan Micra (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
Like many people these weren't my choice, but as they are a pair and near new I left them on.
In the wet they are dangerous! the back end of a small hatch should not be trying to pass the front on something like a roundabout. No wet grip to speak of and absolutely no confidence because they are unpredictable.

I'm worried now by feedback about tyres de-laminating and going out of shape after a short period, next payday I'm going to buy anything with a brand I've heard of, even the Bridgestones my car came with were better, and they needed replacing.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 20, 2016
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 33% while driving a Vauxhall Insignia ST SRI CDTI ecoFLEX 160 (245/35 R20) on mostly motorways for 5,000 easy going miles
GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!