Aeolus STEERINGACE AU01

The Aeolus STEERINGACE AU01 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 71% over 37,530 miles driven.

2017 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Shootout - 26th of 43 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Aeolus STEERINGACE AU01
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Aeolus STEERINGACE AU01. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Aeolus STEERINGACE AU01 Review

Given 91% while driving a Ford Mondeo TDCI (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 13,000 average miles
Very good tire on dry and wet roads.Sometimes I drive on the limits, but the tire still has a very good grip. With them, I have traveled 20k km and still have 5mm profile ... At the beginning I was skeptical about the brand, but my friend, who is a representative for this brand persuaded to buy. And I do not regret that I bought. From now on, I buy only Aeolus tires. For this price perfect rubber ....
55 - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2015

Latest Aeolus STEERINGACE AU01 Reviews

Have you driven on the Aeolus STEERINGACE AU01 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the STEERINGACE AU01.

Given 89% while driving a Audi A4 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 30 spirited miles
After 60k Khm its time to say goodbye to these folks. Really good tyres. I would buy them again.....
0 - tyre reviewed on October 19, 2018
Given 64% while driving a SEAT ALhambra TDi (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 12,000 average miles
Good tyre at first, but extremely dangerous tyre after a while. After 20.000 in hot summer day at 37C, tyre on motorway started to degradate! Pieces of tyre started to fall off the tyre with visible inside metal material coming out. we had to wait 2,5h on hot summer day for road assistance as both rear tyres degraded equaly.

Dangerous tyre! Defenotly not to be bought again
11 - tyre reviewed on July 24, 2016