Aeolus SteeringACE2

The Aeolus SteeringACE2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 51% over 7,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Aeolus SteeringACE2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Aeolus SteeringACE2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Aeolus SteeringACE2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Aeolus SteeringACE2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Aeolus SteeringACE2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the SteeringACE2.

Given 51% while driving a BMW 3 series (225/45 R18) on mostly town for 7,000 average miles
I buy 2 for the rear wheels, they're going pretty good until I saw the completely BALD all of the sudden.

I live in a warm but rainy place the tyres went absolutely bananas on wet in like 3 days, I couldn't even drive in a straight line without losing grip and hydoplane like crazy.

They lasted about 7 or 8 months... The weird this is that I change it at the same time of the front tyres, but the front are steeringAce 2 225 40 r18 and those look and feels like brand new!

I don't know if is a different or softer compounds but this didn't please me.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 22, 2018