Altenzo Navigator

The Altenzo Navigator is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 95% over 10,530 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Altenzo Navigator
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Altenzo Navigator
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Altenzo Navigator. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Altenzo Navigator Review

Given 87% while driving a Mercedes Benz R320 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
I really wasn't sure about getting these but i bit the bullet and i'm well pleased. Great grip in wet and dry, quiet and overall a great tyre at a great price. I have these fitted to my Mercedes R Class (4wd). I would certainly get another set.
10 - tyre reviewed on October 3, 2014

Latest Altenzo Navigator Reviews

Have you driven on the Altenzo Navigator tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Navigator.

Given 100% while driving a Mercedes Benz ML350 (295/35 R21) on for 30 spirited miles
ML350 Bluetec fitted with Pirellis 265/40/21 replaced with same lasted 15 km worn on inside front. Pirelli is a directional tyre limiting full rotation, swapped front to back at 10 km. Over $1000nz / tyre
Replaced with Altenza 295/35/21 cost $320 NZ / tyre. Not directional so can be fully rotated. Currently 30km and still 5-7km remaining. Great tyre, quieter than Pirelli and better handling wet and dry.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 22, 2018
10 - tyre reviewed on October 3, 2014
Given 99% while driving a Nissan Navara 2.5tdi (285/45 R22 V) on a combination of roads for 2,500 average miles
I previously ran original equipment Conti 4x4 contact 235/70r16, on my Nissan Navara.
I bought 22" rims and although 265/35r22 is recommended size I tried this size for comfort, and fits perfectly, no touching, rubbing or problems. Superb comfort, great grip wet and dry ( used to spin back end in wet with Conti's on)
These tyres I cannot reccomedn highly enough, also makes the car look so much beefier.
Have also towed a twin axle caravan with the tyres on and again no problems occurred.
Would I but these again, YES no hesitiation