Altenzo Navigator

Altenzo Navigator Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 100% while driving a Mercedes Benz ML350 (295/35 R21) on for 30 spirited miles
ML350 Bluetec fitted with Pirellis 265/40/21 replaced with same lasted 15 km worn on inside front. Pirelli is a directional tyre limiting full rotation, swapped front to back at 10 km. Over $1000nz / tyre
Replaced with Altenza 295/35/21 cost $320 NZ / tyre. Not directional so can be fully rotated. Currently 30km and still 5-7km remaining. Great tyre, quieter than Pirelli and better handling wet and dry.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 22, 2018
Given 87% while driving a Mercedes Benz R320 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
I really wasn't sure about getting these but i bit the bullet and i'm well pleased. Great grip in wet and dry, quiet and overall a great tyre at a great price. I have these fitted to my Mercedes R Class (4wd). I would certainly get another set.
14 - tyre reviewed on October 3, 2014
Given 99% while driving a Nissan Navara 2.5tdi (285/45 R22 V) on a combination of roads for 2,500 average miles
I previously ran original equipment Conti 4x4 contact 235/70r16, on my Nissan Navara.
I bought 22" rims and although 265/35r22 is recommended size I tried this size for comfort, and fits perfectly, no touching, rubbing or problems. Superb comfort, great grip wet and dry ( used to spin back end in wet with Conti's on)
These tyres I cannot reccomedn highly enough, also makes the car look so much beefier.
Have also towed a twin axle caravan with the tyres on and again no problems occurred.
Would I but these again, YES no hesitiation