Aoteli P607

The Aoteli P607 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 62% over 10,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Aoteli P607
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Aoteli P607
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Aoteli P607. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Aoteli P607 Review

Given 47% while driving a MG ZS 180 (205/45 R17) on mostly town for 500 spirited miles
Dry grip not to bad but nothing to write home about. But in the wet things change. These tyres are DANGEROUS in the wet, going around a roundabout with these tyres on is the equivalent to going skiing, I'm pretty sure a dog can corner quicker and safer on wooden floors that what I can with these tyres. Shocking, do not buy.
2 - tyre reviewed on February 19, 2019

Latest Aoteli P607 Reviews

Have you driven on the Aoteli P607 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the P607.

Given 77% while driving a Toyota Avensis (205/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Bought two of these cheap to keep me going. Wasn't expecting much but they have blown me away. Dry grip is amazing and in the wet, well they're not quite RainSports but haven't had any major issues, pissing rain and roundabouts no lack of grip before any other tyre would give away. They do generate a bit more road noise than the bigger brand tyres but that's to be expected with the low RRP of these. They are quite a stiff hard compound tyre which has worked wonders for the thread life of them, 10k miles done and barely a couple of mm thread gone, great for hitting bumps and potholes too. Only thing is comfort is hampered a bit but they're honestly fine on a daily driver. I got them at a bargain price but if I need cheapo tyres again and they're around at the same price I'd not hesitate to buy them again. However, don't be fooled, these really do not compare to any decent tyre... but for the price they're great.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2019
2 - tyre reviewed on February 19, 2019
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Aoteli P607 (newest first) >>