Apollo Alnac 4G Winter

The Apollo Alnac 4G Winter is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 5,500 miles driven.

2018 51 Winter Tyre Shootout - 22nd of 52 tyres

2015 Auto Bild SUV Winter Tyre Test - 2nd of 8 tyres

• Positive - Very good in the snow with excellent cornering, good grip in the wet and dry and good price
  • Negative - Slightly higher rolling resistance, average wet braking
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Apollo Alnac 4G Winter
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Apollo Alnac 4G Winter. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Apollo Alnac 4G Winter Review

Given 83% while driving a Ford Fiesta (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 300 spirited miles
I buy it about 2 mounth ago. I live in Hungary, in this time (2017.01.13) we have got 20 cm snow, this was the first test.
I live in a montain. This tyres is PERFECT! Thanks a lot!
46 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2017

Latest Apollo Alnac 4G Winter Reviews

Have you driven on the Apollo Alnac 4G Winter tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Alnac 4G Winter.

Given 83% while driving a Ford Focus MK2 1.6TDCI 2008 2011 (185/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 200 spirited miles
So far so good for the price.
7 - tyre reviewed on October 12, 2017
I live in a montain. This tyres is PERFECT! Thanks a lot!
46 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2017
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 100% while driving a Toyota Avensis (205/55 R16 T) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Excellent tyre that surprised me very much.
The price was also excellent, Apollo is now my favourite brand.
1 - tyre reviewed on December 3, 2015