The Apollo Alnac 4g is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 67% over 69,050 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2016 Market Overview - Braking Test - 28th of 50 tyres
2015 Auto Bild Top 18 Summer Tyre Test - 15th of 18 tyres
- Positive - Good aquaplaning properties, stable cornering in the wet and dry.
- Negative - Delayed steering response and longer braking distances in
the wet. Moderate comfort, high wear.
2015 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 15th of 15 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - Low noise level and a good ride quality
- Negative - Low grip and poor handling on wet surfaces. Poor resistance
- Overall - The Apollo Alnac 4G lacks effective braking on wet surfaces
and has relatively weak lateral grip. In addition, the tyres easily
start to slide, and during an emergency manoeuvre the rear wheels may
suddenly go into a skid. Poor resistance to aquaplaning. In the dry
the tyres behave predictably, but lack overall grip. Noise and comfort
are good but fuel economy average.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Apollo Alnac 4g
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Apollo Alnac 4g. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address