Atlas Sport Green

The Atlas Sport Green is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 31,000 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2014 Auto Bild Top 15 Summer Tyre Test - 7th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Good safety reserves with aquaplaning, short dry braking distances, low pass-by noise, best price-performance ratio
  • Negative - Average handling / steering feel, only moderate comfort

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 12th of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Atlas Sport Green
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Atlas Sport Green. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Atlas Sport Green Review

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo 159 (225/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 12,000 average miles
After long consideration of alternative tires to the very pricy and titled brands I have opted for the Atlas green, 4 seasons, my drive can be seen as a sporty/tourist, I never push the car to the extreme but I do very long journey in one go across Europe so I need very reliable tires, my car in these journeys is also loaded to the extreme with a large roof box and a ton capacity trailer.
25 - tyre reviewed on May 19, 2017

Latest Atlas Sport Green Reviews

Have you driven on the Atlas Sport Green tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sport Green.

25 - tyre reviewed on May 19, 2017
Skoda (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 1,500 average miles
Bought them a Superb 3t. The quietest tires I have had the car to date .. Virtually NO NOISE AT ALL :-) However, could give better feedback, sporty driving ..
8 - tyre reviewed on April 13, 2017
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia Scout (225/50 R17) on mostly country roads for 12,000 average miles
Cheap tire with exemplary performance for family car.It is not sport tire but very good touring tire. Only drawback is thread live. After year use (12kkm) on Skoda Octavia Scout(4x4) it has only half thread. It will be good for next summer season but this is.
Probably buy again because of price per km.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 1, 2016
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 500 spirited miles
Good grip.
I had the Conti Sport contact 2 and the Sport Greens seem to grip better on take off when the turbo kicks in They are called Provato's Sports greens in Australia Wet grip is more than adequate and tyres are much quieter the Conti's So far so good
2 - tyre reviewed on July 15, 2016
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo V50 estate (205/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Tests conducted on the road by independent organizations have rated these tires among the best in road holding and braking on wet surfaces, with excellent results even higher than brands "top of the range". In dry conditions they have a great grip even at bends: besides, you should consider that I bought them to be used on a station wagon car and, by driving sporty, my car has never lost grip. These tires are highly recommended if you do not want to spend too much money, maybe 'cause you have a quite old car, but you still want to keep an appropriate level of safety on the road.
5 - tyre reviewed on May 17, 2015