Atlas Sport Green

The Atlas Sport Green is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 35,000 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2014 Auto Bild Top 15 Summer Tyre Test - 7th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Good safety reserves with aquaplaning, short dry braking distances, low pass-by noise, best price-performance ratio
  • Negative - Average handling / steering feel, only moderate comfort

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 12th of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Atlas Sport Green
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Atlas Sport Green. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Atlas Sport Green Review

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo 159 (225/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 12,000 average miles
After long consideration of alternative tires to the very pricy and titled brands I have opted for the Atlas green, 4 seasons, my drive can be seen as a sporty/tourist, I never push the car to the extreme but I do very long journey in one go across Europe so I need very reliable tires, my car in these journeys is also loaded to the extreme with a large roof box and a ton capacity trailer.
106 - tyre reviewed on May 19, 2017

Latest Atlas Sport Green Reviews

Have you driven on the Atlas Sport Green tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sport Green.

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor Elegance Se saloon (255/40 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 4,000 spirited miles
IMy car is RWD and before Nokian zLine were mounted on rear.
The Atlas Sport Green provides tons of grip on wet and dry roads...always give me a suberb grip.

I also have driven Continental SportContact2 and 3 and 5,but the Atlas give me such agood performance that I never have the desire to go back to Conti tyres.
I drive a lot on the german Autobahn with speeds over 140 mph and always give me a good and safe traction on all road surfaces.

I'm really satisfied with these tyres and driven 4000km's and still have 6mm threat left on rear.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2018
106 - tyre reviewed on May 19, 2017
Trying to pick the BEST tyre possible for your car? Watch this!
Skoda (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 1,500 average miles
Bought them a Superb 3t. The quietest tires I have had the car to date .. Virtually NO NOISE AT ALL :-) However, could give better feedback, sporty driving ..
29 - tyre reviewed on April 13, 2017
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia Scout (225/50 R17) on mostly country roads for 12,000 average miles
Cheap tire with exemplary performance for family car.It is not sport tire but very good touring tire. Only drawback is thread live. After year use (12kkm) on Skoda Octavia Scout(4x4) it has only half thread. It will be good for next summer season but this is.
Probably buy again because of price per km.
7 - tyre reviewed on October 1, 2016
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 500 spirited miles
Good grip.
I had the Conti Sport contact 2 and the Sport Greens seem to grip better on take off when the turbo kicks in They are called Provato's Sports greens in Australia Wet grip is more than adequate and tyres are much quieter the Conti's So far so good
6 - tyre reviewed on July 15, 2016