Autogrip F110

The Autogrip F110 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 2,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Autogrip F110
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Autogrip F110
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Autogrip F110. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Autogrip F110 Reviews

Have you driven on the Autogrip F110 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the F110.

Given 74% while driving a Volkswagen Toureg R Line V8 Diesel (275/45 R20) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
I replaced a set of Hankook Ventus AS tires with these. I like these tires very much however they have a few faults.

Compared with the Ventus they give an unbelievably soft, smooth ride (I'm guessing due to their very soft compound. To the touch they feel like a spounge) Noise wise they're 'just' on the quiet side.

Their faults would be indirect and squishy handling. With the Hankook Ventus AS's I could place the car anywhere on the road I wanted, with the smallest of inputs from the wheel. With the Rotalas I can move the steering wheel one or two centimeters around during a corner and it wont make any difference to the cars direction. So in effect I don't have as much confidence during cornering. Added to that is (sometimes unpredictable amounts of) pronounced body roll due to the tires rolling over.

Before the 20" Hankook Ventus I had a set of 265/60 17" Kumho Solus on and they handle 20% better than these low profile 20" Rotalla tires. The Kumhos still have no where near as good a ride though. I cant get over how nicely they ride. They've turned my Touareg into my dads Merc GL in terms of ride. example: I can now go over road lane reflectors and not feel them or a gravel road which now feels like a tarmac road.

In summary Id say a very cheap, smooth, soft riding, quiet tire at the expense of confident flat handling.

Got them fitted/balanced for $130 AUS each, compared to the $450 AUS each I paid for the Hankooks.

0 - tyre reviewed on December 1, 2015