Autogrip P308

Autogrip P308 Reviews (newest first) - Page 2

Given 54% while driving a Ford Mondeo estate (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Tyres gripped as well as any other tyres in both dry and wet, with average comfort. Wear was a bit quicker than Pirellis used previously.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 17, 2016
Given 71% while driving a Vauxhall (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 4,000 easy going miles
Done 3600 miles city style driving. Under a rainy storm on the A2 I felt I had to slow down and I did -> (sensation of "planning"), overall a very good value.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 15, 2016
Given 76% while driving a Hyundai I10 (165/60 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I am more than pleased with these tyres, can't believe the price almost half the price of a premium tyre. I don't push the car to the limits but do drive it quite hard. Wet performance is great no spins outs or slips or a feeling it will let go. Dry is also very predictable and do not notice any noise difference from the goodyears they had replaced. Will defo buy these again. Too soon to judge wear rate but as these are almost half the price I can afford to change these more regularly.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 19, 2015
Given 70% while driving a Volkswagen Caddy (205/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
Got these on my 2006 caddy van for the money they are a good but not great tyre a little suspect in the wet but great in dry conditions
0 - tyre reviewed on November 8, 2015
Given 98% while driving a BMW 540I (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 125 average miles
I was surprised -- pleasantly surprised -- at the quality and road feel of these tires. I would buy them again, and still am surprised at their excellent value to price.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 9, 2015
Given 23% while driving a MG ZT 190 (225/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 12,000 spirited miles
Had these on the back of the ZT car came with them which is the only reason they are there really. If you enjoy crazy sideways lift off oversteer action these are the tyres for you. Truely scary in the wet, noisy and unresponsive in the dry.

Was wanting to get rid of them for ages but even after 12000 miles they weren't wearing. The assumption is that they are made from the same plastic they make cheap household goods from, you know the sort, that nasty hard shiny stuff...

Anyway i digress, dont put a price on your safety. Buy decent tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2015
Given 19% while driving a Toyota Camry (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 13 easy going miles
tires were almost bald after only 13k miles. needed new tires after only a year and a half. paid 103 per tire - rip off
0 - tyre reviewed on April 27, 2015
Given 87% while driving a Renault Laguna II (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I was very sceptical to buy a budget tyre, once I always fit well known tyre brands such as Dunlop and contis. The tyre is above any of my expectations with very low noise (same level with my previous Dunlop's sport Max rt) and great handling in dry and wet. It's a little bit soft at when the tyre pushed hard to turn (not as sharp as Dunlop) but it is by far more comfortable than rt. Great tyre for heavy passenger cars. I don't recommend it only to the very fast cars and truly sport style drivers.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 26, 2015
Given 89% while driving a Lexus IS250 SE i (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
These tyres are amazing value.I had the rear two go on my lexus is 250 on which i had always put dunlop sp sport. Rather than pay 200 each for those, i took a chance on the autogrip and what a shock i got. They are just as good as the dunlops and generate less road noise. I will definitely buy these again. Superb tyres
0 - tyre reviewed on February 5, 2015
Given 100% while driving a Honda Accord (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Superb budget tyre. Was wary buying something so cheap but these are a revelation. Smooth ride and great handling. Just the job :)
0 - tyre reviewed on December 31, 2014