Avon Ranger A/T

The Avon Ranger AT is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 10,003 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Avon Ranger AT
205/80 R16 104T XL   F C 72
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Avon Ranger AT. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Avon Ranger AT Reviews

Have you driven on the Avon Ranger AT tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ranger AT.

Given 96% while driving a Subaru Forester (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Have had these tyres fitted to my Subaru Forester for over 10,000 miles and find them very good in all conditions. The recent snow provided them with a great test and they passed with flying colours.

These were replacements for a set on the car when bought and I followed the previous owner. 4 new tyres and the best worn one as a spare.

My journeys take me from motorway to single track country roads and /i have never been lost for grip even when others struggle. I will buy these again when the time comes for replacements.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 21, 2018
Given 84% while driving a Land Rover freelander (195/80 R15 H) on mostly country roads for 3 average miles
Brought these tyres for my Freelander because the Goodyear Wranglers were out of stock.I have not regretted it,these are very good chunky tyres. Tread pattern is good,should be good for 30,000 miles.Off road grip is very good.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2014