Avon Ranger A/TT

The Avon Ranger ATT is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 3,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Avon Ranger ATT
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Avon Ranger ATT
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Avon Ranger ATT. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Avon Ranger ATT Review

Given 87% while driving a Subaru Forester (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
Bought my Subaru /forester with well worn examples of the tyre fitted, even in that state they gripped well and gave me confidence in the make. Looking to replace them I decided to replace like with like and have found them absolutly brillient with so much grip I can drive the Forester as I would any normal car.

It is nice that a british company can produce great products thet do the job so well.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 21, 2016

Latest Avon Ranger ATT Reviews

Have you driven on the Avon Ranger ATT tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ranger ATT.

1 - tyre reviewed on June 21, 2016