Avon Spirit ST

The Avon Spirit ST is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

The Spirit ST is the successor to Avon's acclaimed Storm range and has been designed to provide excellent levels of wet grip, together with superb handling on a wide range of popular sport-touring bikes.

Featuring a radical new tread pattern, the Spirit ST uses the very latest high-silica synthetic rubber compounds for improved mileage.

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 96% over 606 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Avon Spirit ST
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Avon Spirit ST

Questions and Answers for the Avon Spirit ST

2017-04-27 - When is the release date (uk availability) on the new for the avon spirit st tyres?

Avon have said "late Spring" for the new Spirit ST, so hopefully they'll be available in the market any time now!

Top Avon Spirit ST Review

Given 91% while driving a Honda CBR1100XX (180/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 600 spirited miles
I have tried these Avons for about 1000 kilometres on a Honda CBR 1100XX. Heavy and powerful bike, mostly riding with a pillion. I do commuting and country rides, plus long touring rides in the summertime. First time on Avons, they replaced Dunlop Roadsmart 3 tyres, one of the best choices I 've ever made for my bike and riding needs. Never had a doubt about them beeing as good as the Dunlops. They are, plus they are much cheaper. During my last ride conditions ghanged rapidly from dry to wet again and again, but the tyres were excellent. Quick warm up, never got me worried about grip. Leaning felt easier than with my previous tyres (when they were new) and efortless cosidering the size and weight of my bike. The rear tyre was perfect, but the front one was awesome! Felt like it was attached or glued(!) to the road like much sportier tyres do and gave me lots and lots of confidence to go faster without thinking twice about the road conditions or the weather. Wear does not seem to be an issue so far, they look brand new after 1000 kms. So far I am very satisfied, I would recommend them and definately would buy them again.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 16, 2018

Latest Avon Spirit ST Reviews

Have you driven on the Avon Spirit ST tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Spirit ST.

Given 100% while driving a Honda CBR1100XX (180/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 6 spirited miles
I can say now, after another 5.000 miles on these excellent tyres, that my initial review was a very modest one! I rode for most of these miles with a pillion and hard luggage (total weight of the bike, myself, pillion and hard luggage was at least 500 kilos), on country roads and highways, in dry (very hot...) and wet (very wet...) conditions. The pace was sometimes touring and sometimes faster than it should, considering the weight... The bike felt very stable at high speeds on the highways and it was leaning quite easily at the twisty b-roads... Never had a worry of any kind from the tyres, they were just perfect all the way! And after all these miles, despite the weight, the different weather conditions, the (relatively quick) pace and the variety of roads, the tyres show no sign of wear!!! They look just like they did when they had less than a 1000 miles on them!!! Sounds impossible, yes, but that 's the truth! So, I stick to my initial review and I confirm everything I said back then. Plus I wonder no more about the tyres lasting for a long time. I highly recommend them and I will buy them again (and again...)!
1 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2018