Avon VP2

The Avon VP2 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 66% over 5,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Avon VP2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Avon VP2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Avon VP2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Avon VP2 Review

Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Suzuki GsxR 600 (180/55 R17 V) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
GSXR K3 came with Avon VP2 Sport tyres front and rear, no real complaints around town and held up well on a trackday.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2015

Latest Avon VP2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Avon VP2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the VP2.

1 - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2015
Given 59% (breakdown) while driving a Kawasaki ZZR1000 D5 (180/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
Put an Avon Viper 2 Sport on the rear of my ZZR1100 D5 in May 2010. Have rode 2975 miles upto June 2011 and the centre 50% of the tyre is down to 1mm. I am 65 years old and no hell raiser. 98% of the my rides are on A and B roads in the Scottish borders. I do not ride in the rain unless I get caught in the rain. This tyre is would not get around a 2 week trip in Europe.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 23, 2011
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Avon VP2 (newest first) >>