BCT S600

Progressiveness 49%
BCT S600

The BCT S600 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 53% over 20,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the BCT S600
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BCT S600
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BCT S600. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top BCT S600 Reviews

Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Got these with the car when I bought it. Put a set of michelin ps3's on and took these off. Put them on for 2 weeks whilst I waited for my new michelins to come. Shocking road noise, terrible dry grip, scared to drive in the wet as the first time the car pushed forward at 30mph. As for wear these tyres are so hard I dont think they will ever wear. Please dont buy this tyre its actually dangerous.
1 | - tyre reviewed on July 5, 2015

Latest BCT S600 Reviews

1 | - tyre reviewed on July 5, 2015
Given 31% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type S (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
If it rains leave the car at home there that bad will not hold a roundabout in the rain,
also after one year the rubber between the blocks started to crack ,very noisy on the road. £45 each for 12 months not really cheap as I removed them because of cracking
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2015
Given 47% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus MK3 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 4,000 average miles
A very noisy tyre to the pint you begin thinking your wheel bearings are the problem. The grip in dry conditions are quite good but even a slightly damp road will see enormous understeer even at low speeds and wheel spin in second gear without any effort. The best description is that if a feeling of driving a powerful car with traction control switched off. Ever so twitchy, and you have to nurse the cars into corners. After a few thousand miles, these will be binned in readiness for winter where they will be utterly useless.
0 | - tyre reviewed on September 7, 2014
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on track for 500 spirited miles
Used on a track day, and was really impressed with the tires. I thought they were going to be terrible, but they gripped much harder than expected. size was 205/40/17.
They have large blocks so don't fall to pieces when you really hammer it. The grip in the wet was average at best, but I like the tire.
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2014
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall zafira 1.7 diesel (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 7,000 average miles
No comments left