BCT S600

The BCT S600 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 41% over 23,510 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the BCT S600
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BCT S600
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BCT S600. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top BCT S600 Review

Mazda Mazda Miata (185/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Bought these tires in an emergency. Had a choice of these or Michelins. Chose these. Regretted every mile. I've always thought that if you take care of your car, it will take care of you. Buying these tires is not taking care of your car. Broke my own rule and ended up replacing with Michelin Defender. Like the difference between sleeping on the floor vs bed. I apologize to my car.
13 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2017

Latest BCT S600 Reviews

Have you driven on the BCT S600 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the S600.

Given 26% while driving a Ford fusion (195/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 10 average miles
i bought the car with these tyres already on but the previous owner had these fitted so the car could pass its mot so really i have used them since new. i have done 10,000 miles on them and the tyres are now deformed they are cracking in between the tread and on the side wall the grip in wet weather i find is not the best as it likes to wheel spin with out trying grip in the dry is ok but there are better tyres out there that will give you more grip. overall would i buy these tyres no i have now replaced the 2 front tyres with lassa tyres and what a difference .
0 - tyre reviewed on December 28, 2018
13 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2017
Given 23% while driving a Renault Megane (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Got these with the car when I bought it. Put a set of michelin ps3's on and took these off. Put them on for 2 weeks whilst I waited for my new michelins to come. Shocking road noise, terrible dry grip, scared to drive in the wet as the first time the car pushed forward at 30mph. As for wear these tyres are so hard I dont think they will ever wear. Please dont buy this tyre its actually dangerous.
2 - tyre reviewed on July 5, 2015
Given 31% while driving a Honda Civic Type S (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
If it rains leave the car at home there that bad will not hold a roundabout in the rain,
also after one year the rubber between the blocks started to crack ,very noisy on the road. £45 each for 12 months not really cheap as I removed them because of cracking
0 - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2015
Given 47% while driving a Ford Focus MK3 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 4,000 average miles
A very noisy tyre to the pint you begin thinking your wheel bearings are the problem. The grip in dry conditions are quite good but even a slightly damp road will see enormous understeer even at low speeds and wheel spin in second gear without any effort. The best description is that if a feeling of driving a powerful car with traction control switched off. Ever so twitchy, and you have to nurse the cars into corners. After a few thousand miles, these will be binned in readiness for winter where they will be utterly useless.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 7, 2014