BCT S800

The BCT S800 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 81 tyre reviews averaging 39% over 380,496 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the BCT S800
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BCT S800
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BCT S800. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top BCT S800 Review

Given 10% while driving a Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 90 easy going miles
Pure junk 3000 miles my 2 rears separate and no one in my city can warranty them...
70 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2016

Latest BCT S800 Reviews

Have you driven on the BCT S800 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the S800.

Given 36% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/40 R18) on mostly town for 150 average miles
Very bad in wet have on the rear and at 30mph on a slight bend back end just whips rounds like a welded diff mx5/miata
0 - tyre reviewed on November 8, 2019
Given 31% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/40 R18) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Worst tyre i have ever had on a car!! These were on my type r civic when i purchased it, i nearly took it back to the dealer because whilst driving it sounded like the bearings were about to explode, read a review and realised it was the tyres!! Dry grip was bearable but wouldn’t trust them at speed, wet grip was like driving on ice, in fact really dangerous, never would i have these tyres on sny car again!
1 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2019
Volkswagen (225/40 R18 R) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Very poor tyres, dry weather it would wheel spin for fun and screech a lot!
In the wet, two words 'DEATH TRAP' these tyres cannot get traction in the wet and it's like as if your driving on ice.
Shocking tyre, also makes too much noise when I go over 40mph, feels like my wheel bearings are about to explode.

Had no choice but to fit these on my car as I needed tyres for MOT, next time I will stay away from these tyres even if they were for free.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 18, 2019