BCT S800

The BCT S800 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 80 tyre reviews averaging 39% over 380,496 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the BCT S800
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BCT S800
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BCT S800. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top BCT S800 Review

Given 10% while driving a Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 90 easy going miles
Pure junk 3000 miles my 2 rears separate and no one in my city can warranty them...
68 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2016

Latest BCT S800 Reviews

Have you driven on the BCT S800 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the S800.

Volkswagen (225/40 R18 R) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Very poor tyres, dry weather it would wheel spin for fun and screech a lot!
In the wet, two words 'DEATH TRAP' these tyres cannot get traction in the wet and it's like as if your driving on ice.
Shocking tyre, also makes too much noise when I go over 40mph, feels like my wheel bearings are about to explode.

Had no choice but to fit these on my car as I needed tyres for MOT, next time I will stay away from these tyres even if they were for free.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 18, 2019
Given 29% while driving a Ford Focus ST 225 (2003 2007) (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 2,000 miles
Shocking. Cannot emphasise how bad these tires are. They were fitted when I bought the car and the road noise is the worst I've ever experienced. Changed the front ones after 1000 miles to a pair of proxes. Made an incredible difference, and I've just changed the rear ones and it feels like a new car. Sounded like a wheel bearing was about to explode.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2018
Given 18% while driving a Saab Automobile 9 3 linear sport 1.9TID (150) (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Horrendous tyre. No grip in the wet. Have them on the back of my Saab 9-3 (already on when purchased). The road noise is terrible, as soon as you hit about 47 mph; then it's time to turn the radio up!! Just to cover the droning noise. Only good thing is they seem to wear slow. However they have had to go!!!
5 - tyre reviewed on July 2, 2017