BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2

The BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 76,950 miles driven.

2017 Drive Out Off Road 4x4 Tyre Test - 2nd of 7 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 Review

Given 91% while driving a Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van (235/75 R15 S) on a combination of roads for 650 average miles
Hi there, well after sitting on the wall on what to buy ?. Well I really went for it & through caution to the wind,money wise being a true Yorkshire man but could see & appreshiate previous heritage with new material & compounds marying each other.Then going out their & proving at the ecstream edge of compretition at all levels on the roads of grit sand tarmac rocks.
I also wanted that rugged look to my Sprinter 216CDI Van. She my van handled well in all conditions & returned very good MPG of 48 to the gallon do 60-65-70 mile/hour.Everyone who see my van look in admiration & even take note of the tyres also asking about the tyres.
On B back roads uneven terrain 40Lbs PSI,35 to 45mph. On fast B road & A roads, Motorways 50Lbs may be 52Lbs max. ALL@ COLD TYRES TEMPERTURE.
56 - tyre reviewed on February 13, 2017

Latest BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 Reviews

Have you driven on the BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the All Terrain TA KO2.

Given 90% while driving a Mitsubishi Shogun 3.2Ltr Diesel LWB (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Fitted to a Shogun 4x4 in place of stock Bridgestone Deuler HT's, what an improvement !!
Under steer in the dry and especially wet is a thing of the past. Pulling away under full power in the snow is possible, without wheelspin. Having been off-road in Wales on a real sheep trail on the stock tyres which struggled in places, I can't wait to try a similar track with these boots on, but already know they will deal with anything you throw at them.
The one small negative is the increase in road noise at certain speeds, but for the extra grip and safety and confidence they inspire, this is a tiny price to pay. Very long lasting tread also.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 9, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Toyota Land cruiser prado (265/65 R17) on a combination of roads for 32,000 spirited miles
Ive dome 32k on these and they barely show any signs of wear, i've done the Gibb River Road, Kalumburu
Road, Tanami Track, Karrijini, Harvey, Brunswick and the Holland track all on this set, it has been a pleasure and an still to this day amazes me that they are so good, not a single issue, my camper had some cheap Chinese tyre and had a failure but the car not a single issue. 100% will buy again, I run them at 45 psi on the highway and 25psi in dirt mud and gravel conditions. Corrugations are non existent at 25psi.
7 - tyre reviewed on June 22, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 90% while driving a Toyota Land cruiser prado (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 20,000 easy going miles
lets clear this up for a 4x4 tyre these are awesome, in Australia these are almost the only tyre I will put on my rig, ive done a few ks on them and they have never let me down.
7 - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2018
Given 77% while driving a Toyota Land cruiser prado (265/65 R17) on mostly town for 10,000 spirited miles
I have them on my Toyota Land Cruiser 120. I choose the Alltereins because I sometimes like to use the car in offroad and very muddy conditions. The car is used 90%of the time on road. On dry tarmac the tires work good, good allroand grip, a bit of squeeking under heavy braking, but you would expect from a tire that is oriented more at offroad driving. On wet tarmac, the grip is very poor, especialy during cornering at a faster speed. Braking on wet tarmac is also quite poor, but acceptable.
On mud and stuff like that they are very good, and you can overcome about any terrain.
I didn't use them on snow or in cold weather since I have a winter set of tires.
If you keep in mind that, especially on wet roads, that the tires are not made to perform great on road, they are good, meaning that if you encounter a situation where you need off road capabilities, you can count on them. If you never use them off road, or your idea of off road is a patch of grass, you don't need them.
8 - tyre reviewed on October 28, 2017
Given 53% while driving a Toyota hilux (265/65 R18) on mostly town for 9,300 average miles
I GOT FLAT SPOTS ON MY TYRES AFTER 15000 KM... NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL
16 - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2017

See all 6 customer reviews of the BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 (newest first) >>