BFGoodrich Macadam TA

The BFGoodrich Macadam TA is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 20,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the BFGoodrich Macadam TA
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BFGoodrich Macadam TA
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BFGoodrich Macadam TA. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top BFGoodrich Macadam TA Review

Given 84% while driving a Isuzu Trooper 1997 (245/70 R17 H) on mostly country roads for 20,000 average miles
My vehicle is not on your list, so the wrong vehicle is shown!!

I have used these on my Isuzu Trooper (lwb) and have covered just over 20000 miles. The rears are now at their legal limit and the fronts are about 3mm. They have proven good in the dry, reasonable in the wet considering the weight on the vehicle, and have done reasonably well in snow, giving good feedback and inspiring good confidence.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2011

Latest BFGoodrich Macadam TA Reviews

Have you driven on the BFGoodrich Macadam TA tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Macadam TA.

My vehicle is not on your list, so the wrong vehicle is shown!!

1 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2011