BFGoodrich Traction TA

The BFGoodrich Traction TA is a High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 62% over 14,041 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the BFGoodrich Traction TA
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BFGoodrich Traction TA
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BFGoodrich Traction TA. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest BFGoodrich Traction TA Reviews

Have you driven on the BFGoodrich Traction TA tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Traction TA.

Given 37% while driving a Ford Mustang (215/65 R16) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
I got these tires in 2011 with my 2006 Mustang. They were totally horrible. No grip to speak of on wet pavement, only mediocre on dry - they squeal like mad in any corner at even the slowest speed. I'd rather shoot myself than drive on these tires on snow or ice - it would be a quicker and cheaper way to die.

Compared to any proper tire these are utter crap.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 8, 2011
Given 59% while driving a Ford Mustang (215/65 R16 T) on mostly town for 39 average miles
These tires came with the 2005 Mustang. Traction, handling and wear are very good. The noise from these tires are horrible, very loud even with radio blasting, Axle, rearend, driveshaft,bearings and wheels check out ok. My wife will not drive or even ride in this car because of the tire noise. After driving the Mustang I have very bad headache from tire noise.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2011
Given 74% while driving a Subaru Outback (215/45 R17 V) on mostly motorways for 10,000 easy going miles
Good price, compare well to my previous Goodyear Eagle AS but are cheaper and seem to be wearing better. Not as much grip but not far off.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 4, 2008
Given 100% while driving a Subaru Legacy (205/70 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 2 average miles
I bought these tires before making a 1,600 mile road trip across the United States in the middle of winter. I wanted to pint out that not only do these tires provide stability and traction on wet and dry pavement I have noticed that they perform much like a snow tire on snow and ice
0 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2008