BFGoodrich gForce Profiler 2

BFGoodrich gForce Profiler 2 Reviews (newest first) - Page 2

Given 90% while driving a Opel MV6 3,2l turbo (478HP) (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
This is tyre for drivers.Yust to speeding cose it's my pleasure mostly over limit (100 Mph to 160Mph). G-Force is great tyre much better than many of others more expensives.Even on dry or at wet car is staying at road no metter how fast youare.I tryed many types but this are for high speed.Breaking is great even on dry or wet at any kind of tarmac surfaces.Only one thing is that first 5 min of driving don't squeze pedal to the flor, need time to get it in right temperature. For my opinion one of the best at the moment, the only one was better than this was Good Eagle F1 with simmilar rips.That was ''king''
0 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2011
Given 94% while driving a BMW E39 5 series (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 12,000 spirited miles
Fantastic tyre for the money highly impresses with these far better than the bridgestone Re050A that were on it
0 - tyre reviewed on January 27, 2011
Given 88% while driving a Ford Mondeo (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 30,000 average miles
Brilliant - just had to change my front tyres on a Mondeo ST TDCI - I did 30,000miles on these tyres - shame i couldn't get them again!!! Next time I will hunt around for them , but MOT next week so needs must!

0 - tyre reviewed on January 4, 2011
Given 94% while driving a BMW e36 (245/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,500 spirited miles
Well back again reviewing some more rubber, my last review only 6 months ago on the Falken 452 I would change if I could I did not realise how dangerous they would become with wear more about that later.
Had a big problem thinking what to buy next as there are some good reviews but it appears to me that all tyre dealers have there own prefered tyre especially in the mid range section and probably get commission on selling these so after deciding on the BFG'S I had to do some hunting for a dealer.

After speaking to a few it was very clear that these tyres are a subsidiary of Michelin made in the same factory with basicly the same rubber so I wanted to give them ago after some good reviews.
I have left it a while before writting so as to give these a fair chance saying that I have just purchased two for for the front ( 225/45/17 ).

I have not been dissapointed these tyres are very good,I have found them to be very quiet with little road noise, the handling is fantastic they really stay stuck to the road,I have leaned on these and found nothing but grip all the way. I have noticed a vast improvement in ride comfort as the car does not skip about. These also have some pretty good rim protection with the wheels being nicely " set in ".
As I said I have just had some front ones fitted after the Michelin pilot sport 2's had finally seen better days after 26,000 miles and I cannot notice any difference in handling, saying that I had only just about managed to cover 100 miles or so on the new front tyres when driving down country I encountered very heavy rain.The BFG'S were great in wet weather with no aquaplanning even going through large puddles and flooded areas of road, I always felt they were on the road and all the grip was there even around tight bends on country roads.Down the motorways these sit nicely at speed and feel good.It looks like these are going to last as well as I have been running the rears for a while and there appears to be no alarming wear rate either.
So far so good then, I don't think anyone would be dissapointed with these so highly recomend them as I now have a matching set all round.

On the subject of the Falkens 452, had these on the rear before the BF'S after reading reviews, these ended up a total disaster once worn down which was not long only 2500 miles and 6 months of driving ( very poor value for money ) I thought as did my dad that something was wrong with the rear suspension on my car it skiped all over the place and God for bid you if it was wet these were a nightmare. I seriously thought something was wrong with the car, the ride was hard and uncomfortable and the back end was a accident waiting to happen. It just shows you you get what you pay for but in the case of the BFG'S it looks like you get a really good all rounder.I would say on price that these are maybe not as cheap and there are other alternatives but I think these are proving worth the money.
Not many reviews for these tyres on this site not sure if this is because these are hard to get hold of elsewere or what but hope this one helps.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 22, 2010
Given 81% while driving a Ford Fiesta (195/55 R15) on a combination of roads for 26,000 average miles
Bfgoodrich tyres had amazing wear compared to continental (premium continental) on the front of the car (front wheel drive). The goodrich have done an extra 80000miles more than my continentals did.i would recommend 100%
0 - tyre reviewed on June 11, 2010
Given 90% while driving a Smart Brabus (225/35 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 15 average miles
All Around Great Tyre! Will Find Hard To Beat!
0 - tyre reviewed on November 20, 2009
Given 90% while driving a Mazda MX5 (195/50 R15 V) on mostly country roads for 12,000 spirited miles
Fantastic hardwearing and great feedback, what more could you want in a tyre!
PS, much, much better thah TOYO Proxey4 in my opinion for this type of car!
0 - tyre reviewed on July 23, 2009
Given 97% while driving a Kia Motors ceed (205/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 18,000 average miles
the best tire i ever had
the grip is fantastic
1 - tyre reviewed on March 31, 2009
Given 89% while driving a Subaru Impreza (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 40 spirited miles
I can't really fault them, especially when you consider the 'budget' price. I have had P-Zero's and Bridgestones on when I bought the car and the Bridgestones would slide into under steer way to easily and the P-Zero's on the back would brake away without any warning. So much so that I did once do a full 180 and fell off the road. Thank god no-one else was on the road and I just slid along the grass verge.

BFG's have none of the above characteristics. Pushing on reveals plenty of feel, you know when your reaching the limit of grip, the front usually goes first into under steer, but that's Scooby's for you.
I did some track driver training and when we had to force the car into over steer we had trouble in mine, the back simply wouldn't brake away at the speeds most other drivers were doing, we had to go 10-15mph faster for the same effect.

4 hot laps of the 'Ring' showed they are equally at home there as on the M25 at 70mph. And in a 3000mile blast round Europe I had no problem going round corners at similar speeds to others on Toyo Proxes, R888's etc.

Done well over 20,000 miles on this set and they still have 1 or 2mm left which should see me to the summer, then I'll put some more on.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 27, 2009