BFGoodrich gForce Super Sport

The BFGoodrich gForce Super Sport is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 71% over 30,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the BFGoodrich gForce Super Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BFGoodrich gForce Super Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BFGoodrich gForce Super Sport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top BFGoodrich gForce Super Sport Review

Given 71% while driving a BMW 330xi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 30,000 spirited miles
I bought these tires for my AWD BMW. They were excellent performance on dry raods. The casing is a little stiffer and you feel it handle a little more confidently in the corners.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 29, 2015

Latest BFGoodrich gForce Super Sport Reviews

Have you driven on the BFGoodrich gForce Super Sport tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the gForce Super Sport.

1 - tyre reviewed on January 29, 2015

See all 1 customer reviews of the BFGoodrich gForce Super Sport (newest first) >>