Barum Bravuris 4x4

The Barum Bravuris 4x4 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 11,700 miles driven.

2017 ADAC SUV Summer Tyre Test - 8th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Mid score in nearly all categories, has M+S marking
  • Negative - Relatively weak on dry roads
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Barum Bravuris 4x4
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Barum Bravuris 4x4. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Barum Bravuris 4x4 Review

Given 86% while driving a Subaru Tribeca B9 SE7 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
Bought four new Barum Bravuris 4x4 tyres for my Subaru Tribeca B9 and they are excellent value for money and a good looking tyre. However, I am confused about the specification of the tyre in as much as Barum classify it as a Summer 4x4 tyre but the sidewall states that it is M&S (Mud and Snow). Does this mean that it is an all Season tyre or a Winter tyre. It surely cannot be a Winter tyre depute the M&S marking. Confused.
77 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2016

Latest Barum Bravuris 4x4 Reviews

Have you driven on the Barum Bravuris 4x4 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Bravuris 4x4.

Given 87% while driving a Nissan X Trail 2.2 DCi Sport (215/65 R16) on a combination of roads for 8,700 average miles
I bought the car and fitted the tires, so far I have passed 8700 km. and are like new ones. Keeping excellent on the road to dry have relatively little noise when driving, I tried Offroad on mud, and they behaved surprisingly well. I'm going to try them out and in the snow they are M + S I hope to get
15 - tyre reviewed on October 21, 2017