Barum Bravuris

The Barum Bravuris is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Barum Bravuris 2

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 64% over 291,017 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Barum Bravuris
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Barum Bravuris
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Barum Bravuris. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Barum Bravuris Review

Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Vectra B (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 25,000 average miles
good tires that I would recommend to others. particularly good grip wet road. these tires after 40,000 km still serving. I am satisfied with this product. but one of the tire was defective...
5 - tyre reviewed on March 29, 2014

Latest Barum Bravuris Reviews

Have you driven on the Barum Bravuris tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Bravuris.

Given 48% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn berlingo (225/45 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 40,000 average miles
These tyres lasted no length of time . Less than 20000 miles. 6 months. Paid a high price for them and I am disgusted. Never again
0 - tyre reviewed on August 16, 2017
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Honda CRX Si (195/50 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 10,000 easy going miles
good tyres all round. slow wear.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 21, 2015
Given 16% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda MX5 (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Put these on the rears as I needed something cheap to replace my T1R's so I got these both fitted, new for a silly price.

For good reason.

I am now unintentionally a pro drifter. I'm doing reverse entries and getting sideways around almost every corner because these tyres are utter petrified dog shite.

Going round roundabouts requires great care and attention as 1/10th of using the throttle will kick the back end out.

This one time in the dry I turned a corner and I was all jump drift like Daigo Saito on Ebisu circuit. I wasn't expecting the rear to slide but I figured I'd make the most of the situation and get mad dorito's on.

I've had them on for about 5k miles, and they haven't really worn down at all. I guess that's because they're made of forged plastic.

-4/10 they've still got over 6mm tread left and I've already bought new tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2014
5 - tyre reviewed on March 29, 2014
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord Euro (195/60 R15) on mostly country roads for 1,000 average miles
Very good tyre that grips well, espessialy on the dry. Extremely precise steering if inflated around 40psi. Cannot comment on wear because they were fitted on a second hand car I bought, but seems good. Not the quitest, but that may be because they are more than half used and poor asphalt.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 5, 2013