Blacklion BC86

The Blacklion BC86 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 97% over 19,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Blacklion BC86
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Blacklion BC86
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Blacklion BC86. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Blacklion BC86 Reviews

Have you driven on the Blacklion BC86 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the BC86.

Given 97% while driving a Toyota Landcruiser (265/65 R17 H) on mostly country roads for 19,000 spirited miles
Great tires in my opinion. I use them on a Landcruiser and usually pulling a horse trailer with a heavy load which puts any tire to the test. These are much better than previous economy brands I've used, I used to have rear wheel spin and drift but now I have better traction with the road. I've nearly 20,000 miles done and they still have most of their tread left. I also drive a little off road in fields etc and they have never got me stuck.
Highly recommended.