Blacklion Champoint BU66

The Blacklion Champoint BU66 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 96% over 5,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Blacklion Champoint BU66
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Blacklion Champoint BU66
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Blacklion Champoint BU66. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Blacklion Champoint BU66 Review

Given 99% while driving a Jaguar XJ (X351) SWB 3.0d (245/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,500 spirited miles
Superb tires! I was persuaded to go for the Blacklion Champoint by my tyre centre based on their high labelling scores, A rated grip was what I was looking for after my previous set of 'Premium' tires let me down once too often. Instant improvemnt in my grip and handling after switching. Can't recommend highly enough
23 - tyre reviewed on April 24, 2019

Latest Blacklion Champoint BU66 Reviews

Have you driven on the Blacklion Champoint BU66 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Champoint BU66.

Given 93% while driving a Holden cruze (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Excellent tyres! - To be fair I have never have serious ultra high performance tyres on my car so I can't compare to something like a Michelin Pilot sport 4 or Nitto NT05, I previously had Goodyear Eagle Efficient Grip and Pirelli Cinturato P7s on this car - these tyres easily (and the difference is significant!) outperform these Goodyear and Pirelli in EVERY respect, they handle better in both wet and dry, are quieter, transmit fewer road bumps, have equal fuel economy and so far seem to have good wear characteristics. Would definitely recommend - they outperform every other budget tyre I have ever put on any of my cars and we drive over 70,000 miles/ 115,000 klms) per year between the family so I have tried a few high AND low cost options!
0 - tyre reviewed on May 24, 2019