Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003

The Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE002

Tyre review data from 58 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 591,015 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 Review

Given 87% while driving a Subaru Forester (215/60 R16) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Fitted to my wife's Forester (which I drive occasionally). So, a sporty tyre in a mostly non-sporty context. I'm interested in tyres & when I've driven the Forester I've had a bit of an exploratory "go" on familiar twisty roads in dry & wet conditions. Conclusions?

Dynamically, it's a very talkative & responsive tyre that operates at low slip angles yet is not snappy when at the limit of its adhesion. Further, recovery of grip in that transition stage is easy to modulate. So, a nicely behaving tyre for both the enthusiast who can "play" it & the non-enthusiast who won't be caught out by untoward behaviour on the tyres' part in, say, an emergency avoidance manoeuvre (which I've simulated).

As for absolute grip levels, my impression is that it is way good indeed in dry condition, streaming wet "tread pattern" conditions & merely slick "compound" conditions. Buy with confidence.

Not that it is of any interest to me but the tyres didn't seem to me to be noticeably uncomfortable or noisy (my wife certainly has not complained & she is more concerned about these things than me). As for longevity, I think that, on current indications, they will be faster wearing than most competitors but that bothers me not at all as it's often the trade-off for a wet-grippy compound.
160 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2016

Latest Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Adrenalin RE003.

Given 86% while driving a Toyota Vios (195/55 R15 W) on a combination of roads for 80,000 average miles
I have used RE003 for a 5 years and already buy it again for second time. Handling is good. If I use high speed on a curve or lane change, I can feel and predict easily when it will become under or oversteer. For overall I'm happy to use it.
2 - tyre reviewed on August 13, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 1,4 TSI 160hp (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 22,000 spirited miles
I'm very happy with these tyres and have had many positive comments on them.

Unbelievable grip both in dry and wet conditions - I don't push my car to extraordinary limits but sometimes do go hard on it!! No loss of control with the RE003s and amazing handling capabilities and road feedback.

Was considering swapping to Michelin PS4 which I have in another car but very happy I did not. The price of the tyres are way cheaper than the PS4 but offer nearly the same performance - so excellent value.

The Scirocco is my daily driver and it's also worth pointing out that the tyres offer great comfort and road noise is low when cruising around town or the motorway. Small bumps/imperfections in roads are also well absorbed up until the tyres are 80% worn out.

Only downside is that they wear a bit faster than the PS4s for example - held on for about 35,000kms. Should not be an issue though as the RE003s are way better priced and doesn't compromise on grip, performance and safety!
0 - tyre reviewed on August 12, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Volkswagen (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 23,000 spirited miles
Came from a set of pilot sport 3, which were a extremely grippy road tyre but it lacked the durability. Only had 30,000km on them before they started to lose chunks near the side walls. So I decided to switch it up and try these tyres as there was buy 3 and get the 4th free, I was pleasantly surprised that these were almost just as good for $300 AUD less.

I’m already 2 and a half years and 40,000km in with plenty of tread left. The dry grip isn’t as amazing as the PS3, but it is certainly good enough for daily driving and occasional twisty road. They are extremely responsive and predictable, never have I felt like I was caught out with these tyres when pushing it to the extremes. Braking performance is excellent, it isn’t loud when loaded, it just takes it and holds grip all the way through til stopped. Highway driving is a little louder than PS3 but it is tolerable, and again is very responsive and stable at high speeds. Wet grip is also surprisingly good, not as good as PS3 but it is certainly good enough. Stable in the wet on the highway, and predictable when driving around town when pouring.

Will probably grab another set when these are due, and with the promotions that they run, it is a no brainer for a bang for your buck daily tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 8, 2019
Given 76% while driving a Volvo C30 T5 (225/40 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 500 spirited miles
Steering feel is direct and accurate. Ride slightly hard. Wet grip good. Dry grip could be better.
Will buy again.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 31, 2019
Given 40% while driving a Renault Clio 172 (195/50 R15 V) on mostly country roads for 12,000 spirited miles
I bought a Clio 172 with RE003 fitted and thought I’d made a mistake buying the car in the first place. The steering wheel was always flighting my inputs, the car’s ride was not great, and their outright grip was far lower than expected. Wet grip? Don’t even try.
I have since fitted Pilot Sport 3s and they have transformed the car. Would never buy these Bridgestones
17 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2019

See all 52 customer reviews of the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 (newest first) >>