Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003

The Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE002

Tyre review data from 54 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 465,515 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 Review

Given 87% while driving a Subaru Forester (215/60 R16) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Fitted to my wife's Forester (which I drive occasionally). So, a sporty tyre in a mostly non-sporty context. I'm interested in tyres & when I've driven the Forester I've had a bit of an exploratory "go" on familiar twisty roads in dry & wet conditions. Conclusions?

Dynamically, it's a very talkative & responsive tyre that operates at low slip angles yet is not snappy when at the limit of its adhesion. Further, recovery of grip in that transition stage is easy to modulate. So, a nicely behaving tyre for both the enthusiast who can "play" it & the non-enthusiast who won't be caught out by untoward behaviour on the tyres' part in, say, an emergency avoidance manoeuvre (which I've simulated).

As for absolute grip levels, my impression is that it is way good indeed in dry condition, streaming wet "tread pattern" conditions & merely slick "compound" conditions. Buy with confidence.

Not that it is of any interest to me but the tyres didn't seem to me to be noticeably uncomfortable or noisy (my wife certainly has not complained & she is more concerned about these things than me). As for longevity, I think that, on current indications, they will be faster wearing than most competitors but that bothers me not at all as it's often the trade-off for a wet-grippy compound.
154 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2016

Latest Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Adrenalin RE003.

Given 40% while driving a Renault Clio 172 (195/50 R15 V) on mostly country roads for 12,000 spirited miles
I bought a Clio 172 with RE003 fitted and thought I’d made a mistake buying the car in the first place. The steering wheel was always flighting my inputs, the car’s ride was not great, and their outright grip was far lower than expected. Wet grip? Don’t even try.
I have since fitted Pilot Sport 3s and they have transformed the car. Would never buy these Bridgestones
1 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2019
Given 91% while driving a Daihatsu Terios (215/60 R16) on mostly country roads for 10,000 easy going miles
Great tyre, i have using this troughout the summer, totally awesome!
Excelent grip, totally worth buying, thanks bridgestone
13 - tyre reviewed on January 28, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Toyota Innova (235/50 R18) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Great tyre for my daily mpv, nice feedback, feel very agile using this tyre, top class!!
6 - tyre reviewed on January 28, 2019
Given 84% while driving a Nissan Latio (Tiida) (195/55 R15) on mostly motorways for 30,000 spirited miles
Since we talking about 15 inch and UHP tyres are amongst ps3, re003, v12evo2 and maybe the goodyear f1 series
Dry grip - Perfect, better than your michelin PS3
Wet grip - New tyres on 0 - 20k km were very good, beyond that if you enter a poodle of water at a speed of 110kph and above your car may slip and need to hold your steering proper. Raining + wind rain seasons dont recommend anything faster than 110kph
for a thread wear of 220, doing 35k km to 40k km and price lesser than that of michelin ps3, no brainer.

Would buy again. Its only this against the michelins. Until re004 that is.
14 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2019
Given 76% while driving a Honda City (195/50 R15 W) on mostly country roads for 35,000 average miles
0 km to 30,000 km good , but 30,000 km up bad with noise road feedback , now i use 35,000 km in 2 years. i'm not sure buy again
6 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2018

See all 48 customer reviews of the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 (newest first) >>