Bridgestone B 391

The Bridgestone B 391 is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 98,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone B 391
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone B 391
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone B 391. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone B 391 Review

Given 71% while driving a Fiat Punto 1.2 8v (165/70 R14 T) on mostly town for 8,000 average miles
A good quality tyre, good all round performance but not exceptional. My main issue with these tyres is road noise, which is intrusive on the Punto. No better than a Fulda or Uniroyal, noisier and cost more.
3 - tyre reviewed on November 7, 2011

Latest Bridgestone B 391 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone B 391 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the B 391.

Given 86% while driving a Ford Fiesta (175/65 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 40,000 average miles
I had this tyre as original fitment on my ford fiesta 1.4 Tdi
I used them for about 40.000 kms
the car was mostly used by my family with a very quiet driving style
I used it for a period on highways and mountain roads
the tyre is a honest tyre with decent grip in all situations, even on very cold temperatures below zero the tyre still behaved well. with the age and wear it becomes more noisy.
All in all a honest and safe tyre, not recommended for a sporty driving style.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 20, 2018
Given 84% while driving a Ford Fiesta (175/65 R14 T) on mostly motorways for 50,000 average miles
original tyres fitted on my fiesta 1.4 diesel
very balanced tyres with very good durability and comfort
tyres made for relaxed driving not for sporty driving
1 - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2017
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
3 - tyre reviewed on November 7, 2011