Bridgestone B250

Show all: Bridgestone tyres, Passenger Car All Season Touring tyres
The Bridgestone B250 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 29 tyre reviews averaging 57% over 587,072 miles driven.

Bridgestone B250

65%

63%

44%

Bridgestone B250 Reviews

Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 3 Series (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 30,000 easy going miles
Not rubbish, but not "good" either.
OEM on our (Aussie) Mazda 3. Road noise is very high, awful in the wet.
Wear rate is excellent, but I do drive like a grandpa!
tyre reviewed on March 6, 2014
Given 64% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors (225-75-16-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 19 average miles
We're on our second set of these on our Kia Sedona. The original set lasted around 12,000 miles which isn't great even considering the weight of the car.

They're sort of a jack of all trades but a master of none; they just do their job in all conditions. Grip on snow/ice is notably better than a dedicated summer tyre but the wet performance is probably their real weak point. Dry grip is good but I'd be worried of Bridgestone couldn't make a tyre that performed well in the dry.

Road noise/comfort seem ok, no complaints really. Like I said earlier, they just seem to do their job really.

Because of the odd tyre size, these are the only tyres readily available at most places. There's a lot of 4x4 tyres in this size which would be pointless on a Sedona. I'd like to try other tyres but it just seems like a lot of hassle to be able to!

Would I buy again? I think I have to...
tyre reviewed on January 19, 2014
Looking to buy the Bridgestone B250? Click here to search for the best price for the Bridgestone B250 or any other tyre.

Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Punto 1.2 8v (185-65-15-T)
Driving on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
Bridgestone B250 tyres were on a Fiat Punto rental car in Italy. Cornering on dry tarmac was amazingly good - no squealing or drifting; they were similarly good on wet tarmac but with lower grip (as should be expected). Front wheel drive traction was also good on both dry and damp tarmac; warm or cold temperatures did not affect the grip of these summer tyres, but there was no snow or frost on which to test them in winter conditions.

Three negatives with these Bridgestones: they are not comfort tyres, and they are not quiet (although in fairness there are noisier tyres around). Every road surface gives a different sound, and every bump causes movement of the whole car, constantly letting you know that all four tyres are working; they are never silent even on the smoothest tarmac. Also, two different times under heavy braking (avoiding dogs running in the road) they lost enough grip to activate the Fiat's ABS; once was on wet concrete and once on dry tarmac. This lack of braking effectiveness was in unfortunate and surprising contrast to their normally strong cornering grip and traction under power. In summary: if these were on a car I had purchased or rented, I would wear them out then buy different, quieter tyres to replace them.
tyre reviewed on November 29, 2013
Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai Accent (175-70-13-T)
Driving on mostly town for 51,000 average miles
tyre reviewed on October 12, 2013
Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Micra (175-60-15-H)
Driving on mostly town for 4,000 spirited miles
These tyres were OEM fitted on my k13 Nissan Micra. They were really bad both on wet and dry roads. Braking distance was too long. I also had some accidents because of these tyres. So I removed them once winter came and the next summer I didn't use them. Before 4k miles I threw them away. I wouldn't recommend these tyres, and if you have these, I recommend throwing them away. You won't regret it.
tyre reviewed on July 29, 2013
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT ibiza 2.0 8v (MEXICO) (185-60-15-H)
Driving on track for 6,000 spirited miles
tyre reviewed on July 25, 2013
Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan tida (185-65-15-)
tyre reviewed on May 3, 2013
Given 66% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan SUNNY (185-65-15-H)
Driving on track for 0 average miles
tyre reviewed on February 24, 2013
Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan ALMERA 1.2 (Thailand) (175-70-14-H)
Driving on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Economy comfort tyres from Bridgestone.
I use these in my Nissan ALMERA (Versa, N17)
Fair quailty and reasonable price.
I think maybe I will buy them again.
tyre reviewed on February 2, 2013
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Cilo 1.2 Extreme (165-65-15-T)
Good tyre, low road noise and fantastic grip in the dry. Only lasted 19000 miles though.
tyre reviewed on November 5, 2012

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with Asda Tyres to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!