Bridgestone Battlax BT 021

The Bridgestone Battlax BT 021 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 72,250 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Battlax BT 021
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Battlax BT 021

Questions and Answers for the Bridgestone Battlax BT 021

2016-05-22 - What should the tyre pressure be for a ducati multistrada 1000ds 2005, ducati list 32 front & 36 psi rear

Always start with the bike manufacturers suggested pressure, then try adjusting them a few PSI either way to see if there's a better balance for your riding style.

Top Bridgestone Battlax BT 021 Review

Given 84% while driving a Suzuki Bandit 1200 S (180/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I never read the opinions about these so my feelings are unaffected by what others think - I ride a big bandit and I ride it hard. I used 021 on the front and rear. The bike never seemed unstable or unpredictable. The grip is excellent in corners even when it's cold the rear would not slip when I throttled out. I ride aggresively and try to push the limits - never had serious situation. the front however was eaten up quite quickly - I did 3,5kkm and the sides got slick. The top of the tyre was still ok.
I didn't get another set as I went for 023 instead. I would recommend 021 for heavy bikes and for riders who want a good grip in the corners and decent wear. I never go extreme in the rain so I can only tell that when you use your head while riding on wet there's little probability that these tyres will surprise you.
20 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2013

Latest Bridgestone Battlax BT 021 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Battlax BT 021 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Battlax BT 021.

Given 76% while driving a Honda New Civic SI Brazil (160/60 R17) on mostly town for 13,750 spirited miles
Grip great - wet or dry. Found that the tire was a bit of a hard ride though. Had excellent wear - 22000km mostly commuting in heavy traffic!
1 - tyre reviewed on October 9, 2017
Honda CB600FA Hornet (180/55 R17) on mostly motorways for 18,000 average miles
Since i bought my cb600 Hornet 2012 it was fitted with those heavy tyre, I did change it at 18000 (1500 after i bought the bike) central of the tyre was almost flat but still a lot on left and right side, Im going to change it again after almost a year know and 32000ml on a clock, not bad 14000miles with it but still the same problem both sides still very good and central flat, due of taking the motorway every day but still going for the same I'm quiet happy with those
2 - tyre reviewed on October 6, 2017
Given 66% while driving a Suzuki SV650S (160/60 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
Horrible just horrible. I fitted these to the SV650S I had thinking they would be as good as the BT020's. They were not, avoid at all costs. No wet grip and barely any dry, feedback was bad then they would let go. The turn in was hard and seemed like they tried to fight it till it then flopped over. I had no confidence in these tyres at all. Unfortunately they lasted 12000 miles and I had to put up with them. Buy something else!
19 - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2015
Given 69% while driving a Honda cb 600 f hornat (120/70 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
g