Bridgestone Battlax BT016 Pro Hypersport

The Bridgestone Battlax BT016 Pro Hypersport is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 15,400 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Battlax BT016 Pro Hypersport
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Battlax BT016 Pro Hypersport
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Battlax BT016 Pro Hypersport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Battlax BT016 Pro Hypersport Review

Given 50% while driving a Suzuki GSR 600 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
Mine was 4 years when i got the bike, so it might be the age, but the feedback isnt that good, i have multiple times encountered my bike nearly losing grip at the rear, even though tire was warm. It has now been replaced with pilot power 3.
31 - tyre reviewed on April 17, 2015

Latest Bridgestone Battlax BT016 Pro Hypersport Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Battlax BT016 Pro Hypersport tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Battlax BT016 Pro Hypersport.

Given 90% while driving a (180/55 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 3,500 spirited miles
Fitted these tyres in November, covered about 1,500 miles through winter. Always take it easy in poor conditions but had no issues on cold, gritted roads. This is the first set of sports tyres I've fitted to a bike and could'nt be happier. Love ma twisties an feel super confident leaning the bike over to the limit. Done a total of 3,500 miles, front tyre is like new, rear tyre has squared off a little but should have a good 2k left. Although my 250 can't exactly chew up the back tyre. Would highly recommend these tyres.
3 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2017
31 - tyre reviewed on April 17, 2015
Given 81% while driving a Honda CBR1000RR10 (190/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,200 spirited miles
Used the bt015. Before and found the 016 to be harder wearing as more spirited riding last ages lots of grip need something more stickier like r10 maybe next. Good tyre did square off after 500 mile trip to Wales. Don't ride in the wet really so who knows how well they grip. Supposed to be ok so I'm told. Good super sport / semi touring tyre, but with 170 bhp what would you expect.
3 - tyre reviewed on October 14, 2013
Given 90% while driving a Suzuki k4 600 k9 750 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,500 spirited miles
I would say not the best wear but fills you with full confidence and i believe these tyres absorb the roads natural bumps with a pinch of salt superb and thats been on a gsxr 600 k4 and k9 750 i know about 5 ppl who ride them and pretty much the same comments im running pilot power 2cts on my k9 750 and already i think theres less absortion a slightly less traction im not but esrly days still a great tyre but the wear seems better already too hope this helps - hard to get a bad tyre just obe that suits you. Plus cold and wet never really goes out much but was pretty stable think it saved me a few times butalways be careful in other conditions!
5 - tyre reviewed on July 29, 2013
Given 93% while driving a Suzuki GsxR 600 (180/70 R17 W) on mostly town for 200 spirited miles
These tires are amazing! I just got them this season so I don't have any opinion on the life span. I'm not a person who races or does tricks, but these tires make me feel like I could keep up with the best of them. Anytime I lost traction or started to skid (from emergency braking in traffic) they regained control almost immediately. My town has some bumpy roads and these tires are not affected at all. I have yet to fall over, so I cannot testify to the actual limit of the tire, but that's probably because they match the quality of aggressiveness I require from my tires. I've definitely banked some sharp turns in a rush and these things held up every time.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 16, 2013

See all 5 customer reviews of the Bridgestone Battlax BT016 Pro Hypersport (newest first) >>