Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21

The Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

This tyre has been replaced by the Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S22

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 100% over 260 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 Review

Honda Fireblade 1000 (225/45 R17) on track for 100 spirited miles
I've recently completed a track day on these tyres and comparing them to the metzeler racetecs I was on these are pretty much on par! I was very impressed with these for a road tyre they're possibly the best I've ever had! I've hated all bridgestones in the past but they have definitely got these spot on, would recommend to anyone. Have pics from track with my peg down if you need further convincing :)
55 - tyre reviewed on July 5, 2016

Latest Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Battlax Hypersport S21.

Given 100% while driving a Yamaha R1 (190/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 160 spirited miles
I recently purchased a pair of these for my 05 R1. Despite the stock rear being a 190/50, I went for the 190/55.

160 miles in (60 of that were rapid laps around a brand new set of national speed limit roundabouts on a dry day averaging 22 degrees centigrade before writing this) and I am already extremely happy with them. They have more grip now than my previous Rosso II’s ever did and feel phenomenal round the bends when they have even been scrubbed fully in yet.

Part will be down to the different aspect ratio sure. (if you have the same bike you must pick up this size.)
But a lot of it is down to just how good the tyres are.

This is of course subject to change. And I will update the unknown But so far I would definitely recommend them for the sheer pleasure they provide alone.
8 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2018
Honda Fireblade 1000 (225/45 R17) on track for 100 spirited miles
55 - tyre reviewed on July 5, 2016

See all 2 customer reviews of the Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 (newest first) >>