Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T30 EVO

The Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T30 EVO is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

This tyre has been replaced by the Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T31

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 45,277 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T30 EVO
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T30 EVO
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T30 EVO. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T30 EVO Review

Given 93% while driving a (190/50 R17 W) on for 0 miles
Suit the ZZR & my riding style really well with much improved road life over the S20 Evo's. Showing 6,000mls of even wear from hard mountain riding and just about to be replaced with another pair of the same T30 Evos. A little bit less top end feel/feedback and glue like grip that the S20's has but hey this is a real world tyre and will do everything you ask of it with reliable feel & consistent grip.
34 - tyre reviewed on May 9, 2016

Latest Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T30 EVO Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T30 EVO tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Battlax Sport Touring T30 EVO.

Given 77% while driving a Yamaha FZ6 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,500 spirited miles
Good tyres. Bought the original set in Oct 2017 & just had the front replaced with another T30 Evo.
They take a while to warm up in the winter months but once at warm temperatures are very good.
Excellent grip in the wet & even better in the dry. I've had my bike right over and they held their position on the road. They're easy to flick round corners.
Wear is ok. Front wears down quicker than rear. I got about 8500 miles off the front. The rear is still going strong with excellent wear pattern.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 26, 2018
Given 89% while driving a Yamaha FZS 600 (120/70 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 16,777 average miles
I ride mostly highway with a little bit inside the city. I also took the motorcycle on a roadtrip from the Netherlands to Croatia last summer. Over the past 18 months I have ridden more than 27,000km with these tyres. I do not know how many kilometers they've done since I got them used with the motorcycle (looked fairly untouched at the time, but were not new). The front tire has now still 1000km to go according to the garage and rear 4000km. They have given me great grip in all type of weather condition: From the hot Croatian summer to light snow on a Dutch winter day, I have always had the feeling they have good grip and comfort.
3 - tyre reviewed on March 6, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 89% while driving a Yamaha FJR1300A (180/55 R17 R) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Had these fitted to my FJR1300A. I use BT 023's and wanted to see the improvement from these tyres. My initial impression was great. They are precise and make the bike feel lighter and accurate. On long slow bends they are fantastic. The bike drops down and flicks back up-confidence inspiring!! I have ridden them on all combination of roads including Europe. They have now done 6k miles. Only at 5.5K did a flat line appear on both front and back tyres. However, this flat line could not be felt when riding and had no adverse effect on the tyre performance. They warm up quickly (experience has taught me to take it steady for the first 10 miles of the ride!!) and have proven to be excellent in the wet (torrential downpour). They are a superb tyre for the FJR both for touring with luggage and pillion and also having a bit of fun when out with other bikers. I would buy them again and recommend to others? They boasted 20% more mileage, with 023's I gained 8500miles, with these I am looking at a hopeful 10K. At the moment, there is still plenty of meat on both tyres.
3 - tyre reviewed on October 3, 2017
Given 84% while driving a Suzuki GSF 650N (160/60 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
so I bought these tyres for my bandit as when I bought the bike the tyres were squared off. these tyres provide great levels of grip, never had it slip out on me, however when its wet I ride to conditions so never pushed them in the wet. typically I take a lot of pillions when riding and I can still crank it all the way over minus about 2/3mm. the lean in isn't too quick however it can take a bit of getting used to. the tyres are warm within a few minutes of average road riding but when cold it seems to dip over really quick. this might just be me though haha. never had an issue when it comes to stability either at low or high speed even if its 120 round a fast corner. typically my rear tyre lasted about 7-8 thousand and my front tyre is at 11k and its getting towards finished.
on these tyres I have done over 300 miles of motorway miles in a day on more than one occasion and they weren't even slightly squared off, great commuting tyre aswell as a great tyre for a back road blast, don't think id use it on a track though.
I have great trust in these tyres, would probably buy again. highly recommend.
2 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2017
Given 86% while driving a Kawasaki ER6N (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 2,000 average miles
So far done with my bike (2010 Kawasaki ER6N) for about 3000km. Handling is good for dry & also caught up in heavy rain twice, the wet corner grid was superb at 80km/h. Worth for the money. Definitely will buy next time.
3 - tyre reviewed on October 7, 2016

See all 6 customer reviews of the Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T30 EVO (newest first) >>