Bridgestone Blizzak LM001

Bridgestone Blizzak LM001 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 55% while driving a Aston Martin DB7 Vantage (295/30 R20) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
At 10c in UK december, these offer very poor dry and wet grip compared to a summer tyre. Comfort levels are decent though. The V12 DB11 just has too much power, it's constantly on TC and braking distances are increased
2 - tyre reviewed on December 7, 2018
Given 47% while driving a Hyundai i30 (225/45 R17 H) on mostly motorways for 1,874 average miles
Very noisy on asphalt (intolerable) and consume more fuel about 9%. The tires are new then grip on wet is not so bad.
150 ‚ā¨ per tire not so cheep but is a Premium Brand, ok but... value for money for promised performance is like an economic tire. not buy them!
Previuos tire Hankook I*cept RS (W442) bad on wet but more comfortable.
9 - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2018
Given 57% while driving a Mercedes Benz 220 cdi advantgarde (225/45 R17 H) on for 0 average miles
It's actually my first time I buy Bridgestone, Normally I set buy Hankook.

Those Bridgestone were the worst I've ever tried. The grip on dry is faily good but even thought they are winter, wet grip was very bad.
They are very noisy and consume more fuel. I'm driving Mercedes and when I had my Hankook I could easily drive 190 KM/H with winter tyre, with those Bridgestone i could barely reach 180 with a very noisy sound inside the car.

Buying them again? Hell nooo
3 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2018
Given 99% while driving a BMW 318d M Sport Touring (E91) (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Absolutely amazing tyres, have them on my car for a winter set, cannot fault them. Occasionally "Tram line" but nothing major. I've covered 10k on them and will buy again.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 8, 2018
Given 91% while driving a Opel Corsa C (175/65 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 11,200 average miles
First time i ever had Bridgestone but i feel safer than ever when driving them in snow/ice/rain terain. They are pretty reliable, you can start your car without spining on these difficult wheather conditions and most of all you can stop your car easily and at the distance you expect.
13 - tyre reviewed on April 9, 2017
Given 96% while driving a CitroŽn C Elysee (185/65 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
Good winter tyre, on snow grip is great, I drive with them on new snow about 30 cm and tyre work great on snow. Will buy again.
115 - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2016