Bridgestone Blizzak LM005

The Bridgestone Blizzak LM005 is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Bridgestone Blizzak LM001 EVO

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 500 miles driven.

2019 Auto Bild Winter 17 inch Tyre Test - 5th of 21 tyres

• Positive - Good wet and dry grip, with dynamic handling and good steering precision
  • Negative - Average lateral stability on snow
  • Overall - Exemplary

2019 Winter Tyre Test Market Overview - 1st of 47 tyres

2019 AMS Winter SUV Tyre Test - 2nd of 11 tyres

• Positive - Very good handling in the snow and the wet, stable behavior during emergency maneuvers
  • Negative - Relatively long braking and poor lateral stability in the dry
  • Overall - Excellent
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Blizzak LM005
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Blizzak LM005. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Blizzak LM005 Review

Given 88% while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TDI 177bhp quattro (225/50 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
My initial inspection is as following. The tyres perform great. Just drove 1000km on them. A combination of 50/50 motorway and regional roads. So far the tyres kept up to their promise. In the dry they perform as expected. Very stable and calm even the feel on the steering wheel is nice considering it is a winter tyre. I had the chance to drive them through a rainstorm on the motorway and regional roads and they performed better than I thought they would. Again very stable and calm behaviour. But I have not driven them to the limit as it is not safe to do that on the public roads. So far I like them. I have not driven them on the snow also as there isnt any yet in my country. Will update as soon as I drive them on the snow. My only complaint would be that the tyres are a bit noisy. Not as noisy as my Michelin PS4 summer tyres. As far as the tread consumption it is too early to tell how they wear. Overall I think that they are tyres worth buying. Will keep you updated on the progress.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2019

Latest Bridgestone Blizzak LM005 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Blizzak LM005 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Blizzak LM005.

1 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2019