Bridgestone Dueler HL 400

The Bridgestone Dueler HL 400 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 20,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Dueler HL 400
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Dueler HL 400
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Dueler HL 400. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Dueler HL 400 Review

Given 63% while driving a Subaru Forester 2.0 XT (225/55 R18 H) on mostly town for 20,000 average miles
These were the factory tires from Subaru and many reviews rate them poorly. I found the tires to be very good in the rain and resistant to hydroplaning. Dry performance deteriorated as the tire wore and when driving and accelerating hard around the same corner to get home they started to slip more. Snow performance was much better than I expected even when half worn, I was able to drive through about 6 inches of wet heavy snow without issue. Braking on icy conditions was acceptable. I found the tire transmitted a lot of road noise into the car and at highway speeds was quite loud. Again as the tire wore it seemed as the tires ride was getting harsher. I sold the car at 33,000 KM and the tyres were at about 40% left I don’t think they are best in class but they are a good all around tire with very good wet and good snow capabilities.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2017

Latest Bridgestone Dueler HL 400 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Dueler HL 400 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Dueler HL 400.

1 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2017