Bridgestone Dueler HT 684

The Bridgestone Dueler HT 684 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 6,060 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Dueler HT 684
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Dueler HT 684
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Dueler HT 684. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Dueler HT 684 Review

Given 91% while driving a Honda CRV (205/70 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 6,060 spirited miles
I drive a 4x4 SUV both on and off road and have found these tyres the equivalent to their Dueler A/T 001. My only problem is that they appear to be becoming difficult to find!
4 - tyre reviewed on June 27, 2018

Latest Bridgestone Dueler HT 684 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Dueler HT 684 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Dueler HT 684.

4 - tyre reviewed on June 27, 2018