Bridgestone Dueler H/T 689

The Bridgestone Dueler HT 689 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 23,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Dueler HT 689
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Dueler HT 689
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Dueler HT 689. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Bridgestone Dueler HT 689 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Dueler HT 689 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Dueler HT 689.

Given 84% while driving a Mitsubishi Pajero 4x4 wagon (265/65 R16) on a combination of roads for 23,000 average miles
I only use this car for road use and have never been off road.The grip in the dry is good and in the wet is suberb for the the type of car.Although the car is a 4x4 I only use is as a rear wheel wheel drive car unless the weather is poor.The feed back through the tyres is exciting re the design of the steering rather than the tyres.I am an old guy who does not drive the car on the limit so difficult to offer any meaningful comments on the handling but please revert back to the steering comments.On the last set of tyres I easily obtained 23000 miles before putting the rear tyres on the front and purchasing two new rear tyres.The "new fronts " tyres have approx 4mm of front thread left on them but I do find the front tyres wear slightly unevenly.I have played about with tyre pressures but have settled on 26 psi on the fronts and 29 psi on the rear.Comfort levels are good and the tyres are quite in comparison with the previous make.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 18, 2019