Bridgestone Potenza RE080

The Bridgestone Potenza RE080 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 139,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Potenza RE080
185/60 R15 84H   E E 70
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Potenza RE080. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Potenza RE080 Review

Given 90% while driving a Suzuki Swift 1.5 (185/60 R15 H) on mostly town for 24,000 average miles
I have these tyres on my car and they just need replacing now, having been on from when the car was brand new in 2006. Mileage done is a little under average, but very happy with the duration of the tyres. I'm looking to buy a new set of tyres, but looking for best value for money as they are roughly £70 a tyre. If I can't find suitable replacements, then I will buy the Bridgestone Potenza RE080 without a blink of an eye!
25 - tyre reviewed on August 16, 2011

Latest Bridgestone Potenza RE080 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Potenza RE080 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Potenza RE080.

Given 56% while driving a Toyota Yaris (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Really bad tire I have ever seen. They come with car originally and I use them since 2012. No need to use that long. No wear or tear, so solid like stone. Yes they are stone. So much noise and road response. 67K km I used. No need that long. EE class tire need to be changed like 30K.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 5, 2018
Given 81% while driving a Toyota Yaris (185/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
These tyres came originally with the car. It has just the perfect amount of grip you need on dry roads or in the wet. However they wore out pretty quickly( at about 25,000 kms). The tire roar sound also increased considerably as the tire grew old. Will be replacing them soon, I feel its worth considering cheaper alternatives such as the Westlake RP18 or RP26, they have pretty much the same characteristics and a breathtaking price ( nearly half the price of the Bridgestone).
0 - tyre reviewed on January 2, 2015
Given 71% while driving a Toyota Vios (185/60 R15) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Drip is good in both dry & wet, noise is just getting louder over time, spirited driving style, worn ~51000KM. Not a comfort & quiet tire choice
4 - tyre reviewed on July 21, 2014
Given 83% while driving a Toyota Vios (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 40,000 average miles
Stock from new car.I use this tyre and it last 58,000km. But i always drive my car only around 110-120kmh max and rarely spirited drive

Drawback : quite noisy

Will buy it again in view of decent price and good experience with it
0 - tyre reviewed on November 18, 2012