Bridgestone Potenza s03

The Bridgestone Potenza s03 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Bridgestone Potenza S02A

This tyre has been replaced by the Bridgestone Potenza S04 Pole Position

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 67% over 62,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Potenza s03
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Potenza s03
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Potenza s03. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Bridgestone Potenza s03 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Potenza s03 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Potenza s03.

Given 56% while driving a Volkswagen Golf 1.9 Tdi (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 20,000 easy going miles
I managed to get these tyres from a mate who worked at Porsche at the time so I couldn't grumble at the price, however when you realise its the tyres that connect you to the road you really need to look elsewhere. They are alright in the dry they do loose grip round islands though so you cant push em very hard. My rears are now Vredestrien sessanta's so they are over compensating for the Bridgestone's lack of grip. I'm dying to get some new tyres up front but the bridgestone's have honestly lasted forever. They are the best wearing tyres I have owned even if they are poor in the wet. I can't even pull out of junctions without them spinning, they are scary in the wet. They have a really good tyre wall and rim saver so they will protect your alloys pretty well. I am generally a steady driver so don't think the spinning comes from over excitable take offs. report based on a 25th Anniversary TDi Golf

0 - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2011
Given 57% while driving a BMW E90 320d (245/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
These tyres came fitted to a set of AC Schniters i bought and had only covered a few thousand miles max before i got them. When pushed hard in the dry they never gave me any trouble, and i could rely on them in sticky situations. It was difficult to know how 'on the limit' you were. In the wet the fronts done well under braking, but the rears were always keen to try and break away under acceleration. I had terrible tram-lining with these tyres, terrible! The make up of the tyres must be very hard, not a comfortable ride (grit your teeth when you spot a pot hole) and not the quietest tyres but not bad. Also made the steering feel heavy and a bit 'dead'. All in all, a decent tread, but dated by todays tyre making technology.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 3, 2010
Given 73% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
These S-03s are probably the best overall tyre I've used yet. Amazing in the dry, decent in the wet (for a bridgestone). Can spin/judder when launching on damp/wet roads but way better in the wet than the stock Potenza RE040s were when I had a Civic Type-R (EP3). Nice stiff sidewalls make them a bit crashy at times but they do handle like you are on rails so worth it.

0 - tyre reviewed on December 17, 2007