Bridgestone RE11A

The Bridgestone RE11A is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 9,300 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone RE11A
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone RE11A
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone RE11A. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone RE11A Review

Given 89% while driving a Honda Accord Euro (215/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
My PSS has shown serious wear and giving me wheelspin issues after 18000 miles so I have decided to change to a new set of tyres. What a world of difference. The sidewall is harder than PSS but this tyre is amazingly quiet and refined. Didn't really had the chance to push it in the wet but it seems like the dry grip is no different from PSS. Happy with it and will definitely buy again.
7 - tyre reviewed on July 5, 2014

Latest Bridgestone RE11A Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone RE11A tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the RE11A.

Given 90% while driving a (195/50 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 200 spirited miles
Bought these second hand from a chopshop cheap with 90% tread left. The tyres are surprisingly as quiet as my previous Hankook Evo2 V12s yet offers huge amount of dry grip and plenty of wet traction too. Sidewalls are almost runflat-like, stiff and gives good sharp steering turn ins. Yet to drive it in anger but it eats almost every corner like ita on rails. Plus i got them for like £100 quid for a set of 4. Happy days!
1 - tyre reviewed on June 9, 2018