Bridgestone S20

The Bridgestone S20 is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 25,870 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone S20
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone S20
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone S20. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone S20 Review

Given 77% while driving a Honda VFR 800 (180/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 1,500 spirited miles
Took the bike to Germany earlier this month to enjoy the quiet sweepers and hairpins of the Eifel Mountains. The tyres got a good workout.Great grip from the S20 Evo on the front under heavy braking (I have a BT023 on the rear), progressive feel as the lean angle increased. At least as good as the PR4s I had on my previous bike. Recommended, I ride a VFR800Fi-Y
34 - tyre reviewed on September 16, 2014

Latest Bridgestone S20 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone S20 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the S20.

Given 46% while driving a Suzuki GSX R 1000 K9 (190/50 R17) on mostly motorways for 600 spirited miles
No feedback,hard to find the optimum tire pressure,unpredictable slippery
2 - tyre reviewed on January 14, 2019
Given 77% while driving a Kawasaki ER6N (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 12,000 spirited miles
Been using about 19 months (approx 16.000 - 19.000 km) but unfortunately the rear tyre won't last for some months anymore.
I am truly feel pleased because there's no downgrade too much for the compound.
I live in equator line which weather always change in a minute , rain n dry.
I am an aggresive rider too and I always ride above 100 km/h in every moment.
Overall I am happy to use this kind of tires and I recommend you to try this one.
6 - tyre reviewed on May 25, 2017
Given 69% while driving a Kawasaki ZZR1400 (190/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,800 spirited miles
A great tyre if you can bear the frequent replacement costs.
Rear gone after 1700 miles and front getting there.
Excellent dry and wet grip and reasonable feedback although on poor road surfaces the feedback wasn't as good.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 11, 2017
Given 87% while driving a Suzuki Sv650s (160/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
I am really pleased with these Battlax overall performance. They are probably the perfect match to my riding style. My Suzuki SV650 is already light and fast to fall into the curves, so I was looking for a predictable and progressive tyre behaviour, yet able to sustain a good pace in mountain roads. The shape itself is really reassuring. These tyres provide plenty of confidence to the driver and also cope really well with not perfect roads or wet. They reach a good temperature quite quickly, although they wear a bit too much if you keep a very fast pace or do a lot of highway. Anyway I would recommend them for fantastic value for money.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 28, 2017
Given 73% while driving a Yamaha MT09 (180/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Very very similar to BT016. Not worth the extra money. No fault to be found in grip wet or dry and they are all the tyre you could ask for except.... Started going square around 2000 miles and by 3000 miles they are now on the wear bars.

0 - tyre reviewed on April 27, 2015