Bridgestone Sporty Style MY02

The Bridgestone Sporty Style MY02 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 118,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Sporty Style MY02
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Sporty Style MY02
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Sporty Style MY02. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Sporty Style MY02 Review

Given 64% while driving a Honda Fit (Jazz) (195/55 R15) on mostly town for 35,000 average miles
Great tyres for the price.
It's relative how you think about these, ie. I came from stock Good Year GT3 so these were way better than those.
Dry grip is great. Surprised me for the price I got them. (Costco clearing them out. Manufacture date was fine so got a deal.)
I have to be honest, my car's not a sports car and I'm not a professional driver so take that in mind.
My car's a little FWD hatch.
Wet grip was ok when new then starting to slip after 55000km. This means uphill from stop to go at the lights, I'll generally need to feather the accelerator or there will be lots of wheel spin.
I replaced these at 57000km with Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE003. Still had 3.5 - 4.0mm tread depth according to my Pirelli tyre gauge.
The reason why I won't buy these again is main because they are price around the same as my Potenzas but does not have the same performance.
If driven, tyre pressure & rotated maintained correctly, should last around 65000km.
They are also directional tyres so you'll need to keep a different spare.
19 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2017

Latest Bridgestone Sporty Style MY02 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Sporty Style MY02 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sporty Style MY02.

Audi (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
Bridgestone MY-02 Sporty Style are one of the worst tires I've ever tried, very poor wet grip, dry grip is good, very uncomfortable tires.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 12, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Nissan Pulsar (195/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 45,000 spirited miles
Nice tyres with good handling and braking both in dry and wet.. Had gt radials before but the bridgestones are much better..
8 - tyre reviewed on December 3, 2017
Great tyres for the price.
My car's a little FWD hatch.
They are also directional tyres so you'll need to keep a different spare.
19 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2017

See all 3 customer reviews of the Bridgestone Sporty Style MY02 (newest first) >>